My presentation (Please don't expect too much from it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenStalker

Trusted Member
May 1, 2013
hello there,

I don't really know what to say since I'm not good at forums. I usually lurk a lot.

Anyway, I'm a 20 years old french student. I like anime and video games (original isn't it ?). Although I'm studying languages I have weakness in writing english. Sorry about that.

I came here initially to learn more about bishoujo Game/Dating Sim/Visual Novel/eroge (I don't even know the difference between these terms), but I'd also like to learn and share about things I like.

hope to have good time here.

See you!

Welcome in the ASF-team, KamenStalker!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice:
- Don't worry about your english, because your currently skill are enough here...:goodtea:~>
- And share say you...? If you mean what uploading like here, then you should to first the uploader-rule read, because then have you sure no problem later here...:goodtea:~>

Thank you for your welcome.

- Don't worry about your english, because your currently skill are enough here...:goodtea:~>
- And share say you...? If you mean what uploading like here, then you should to first the uploader-rule read, because then have you sure no problem later here...:goodtea:~>

Thank you for reassuring me, I'm glad that I can take it easy with my english. By share I mainly meant "discuss", but yeah if I can I will be glad to upload things here too. :)

Thank you for reassuring me, I'm glad that I can take it easy with my english. By share I mainly meant "discuss", but yeah if I can I will be glad to upload things here too. :)
Don't mind, because that was naturally...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And I see now what you mean "share", well I wish then a good cooperation...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to AS KamenStalker~

Hmm... uploading... go reads the uploader application~ And yeah your english is good enough~

Come by the spams sometime~

Hello there [MENTION=50896]KamenStalker[/MENTION]; welcome to ASF.

Your English is (thus far) indistinguishable from a native speakers. You should be proud of it. :)

If you want to chat, the spam/games sections are the place to be. :D

What is this "English" you people are talking about? I only know about "Weeaboonese", "Engrish" and "Cant-O-knees". :P

Bonjour @ thread OP.

But what about spanglish and chinglish? Maybe even sign language and 0101 which electronics use~ ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.