This is Misu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misu

bis vivit qui bene vivit
Oct 27, 2013
Hey y'all :runhappy:

I'm Misu, I'm 23 and I live in The netherlands although I was born and raised in Brazil. :P
I stumbled upon this site and the colorful banner caught my attention, so I moved on to realize it's a super big community <3 I love it.

I love to read, I have a big collection of books and I have my own personal goal as to how many books I want to read. So far I'm down to 300.

I love anime, art, artbooks, manga, and making friends.

Nice to meet you!

zxe51.jpg

Welcome to the forum Misu, I hope you enjoy browsing around and make some friends with the members of the forum. If you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me~ Have fun.

ASF-teamへようこそ, Misu!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

1st: I love your Kirino ava and your hobby also of course.
2nd: [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; You've a neighbor here...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=74514]misu[/MENTION] ; Hey misu :)
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; neighbour?

[MENTION=74514]misu[/MENTION] Harro and welcome to ASF, we are a lovable community sometimes strange we are but hopefully you can get past that and haave a great time here. ALso stop by the spam threads always something new happens there lol.

Well have a great time here and enjoy it ^_^

Thanks [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; :)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; thanks for the help ^^ i hope i do make friends~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];Thank you :) what do you mean neighbour?

[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; hey!

[MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; thanks i'll try to spam a little =3

Thank you all, I have a good feeling about the community ^___^ also, so many anime games to download!

Last edited:
If you want to tag someone, do it like this @[name of the person you want to tag] ; (do it without the square bracket.

Welcome to AS Misu~

Drop by the spam/games and check out the various random things around x3 Hmm actually i think ive seen you somewhere already...~

Down to 300 O.o Thats... not growing?

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; Yay! :3

[MENTION=74514]misu[/MENTION] ; Welcome to ASF~!
Hope you enjoy your stay :3
Visit the spam section for lots of fun and randomness

(En ook weer leuk om een nieuwe nederlandse member erbij te hebben :3
Beetje hetzelfde achtergrond ook nog, ik kom uit suriname maar ben hier in NL opgegroeid.)

Drinks Mizuu.... eh [MENTION=74514]misu[/MENTION]; :goodtea:

Welcome to AS Misu....

Hope you enjoy in here...

Cyaa~~~~~

Hello Misu~
Netherlands? There must be many tulips there~

Thank you :) what do you mean neighbour?
I mean, because [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; comes, or lives also in Netherland, how you... Did you understand?:goodtea:~>

Thank you :) [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION];

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; thank you, i have fixed my post!

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Yes of course it's growing =3 and yes, i'm trying to post around

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; thank you :3 (Dat is leuk, prettig kennis te maken. Ik kom uit Brazilië, en ik spreek Portugees en Engels (en een beetje Italiaans) ik spreek niet zo goed nederlands)

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Thanks, i like it very much so far.. got a very nice welcome~~ :8

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; yes, they are everywhere :O

I mean, because [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; comes, or lives also in Netherland, how you... Did you understand?:goodtea:~>

oh i see :P

Lol xD Would 300 be a lot to you or are you working faster than they come out? xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I dont know, its just the number i have :P does it seem like too little or too much for you? (-_-) you tell me
[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; yep also that :3

Hmm im only on my second vn so i dont think i can say much ;p Seems like a lot to meh atm xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; visual novel? I never read any :XD: you're ahead of me on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?