Miga - or Yet Another New Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

miga

Loli
Apr 18, 2013
I'm really bad with introductions but I'm doing one anyway!

I'm Miga. I've been doing forums and stuff for 874,392 years (okay, more like 7)... You may have heard of me before if you've watched Djy1991's YouTube-famous "The Idiots of Garry's Mod" a few years back. Or, maybe not. All of that's behind me now, anyway.

This is my second anime-related community I've been to. Obviously I like anime (why else would I be joining an anime community). Besides that, I'm also huge into stuff like Free/Open Source software (most notably the GNU project, and the system I use currently runs only Free Software). My OS is Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre.

My favorite anime is Nichijou.

Anyway, this looks like an interesting place and my greetings go out to everybody.

:hi: miga! Welcome to the ASF have a nice time!!! See ya in the forum :D

Thanks guys!

I was not aware of the fact that there was more than one loli. Then again, it also does not surprise me in the slightest.

Welcome to AS Miga~

Another pop quiz xD Hmm well drop by the spams sometime :3 Tons of stuff to poke as well if youre bored~ Like that new mafia game and the rpg drawing contest~

Hmm... just found out what that was xD But youre the one who asked? Ahh well :goodtea: /me watches miga get smaller and smaller as he/she falls~

Ugh! The classics are lost upon these people. :(

Oh great lord of films and comedy, smite thine enemies with thy holy hand grenade of Antioch. And have them blown into tiny bits. Amen.

Hmm... well i just havent seen monty python stuff :/ Want to at some point though...

Welcome in the ASF-team, Miga!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Yes anouthor lolicon wats up

how ya doin welcome to Anime-sharing hope u enjoy ur stay

I'm a loli capable of surviving massive falls! I'm also capable of giving hugs!

hey miga welcome to this forum site! when they say you're another loli on this site, i'm probably considered one of the others lol. if you stop by the spam section, you'll probably run into me a lot, and the real loli enthusiast [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;

What did happen at the end...

I guess [MENTION=48883]miga[/MENTION] ; climbed out of the gorge of peril and went on his way to meet Tim the enchanter. :/

I should watch Monty Python too! I do admit there's a ton of the classics I have yet to see, and I'd really like to.

Yeah ive heard lots of good things about it xD Need to rewatch space balls sometime xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.