Message from..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utaツ

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2015
Hey people!I've been thinking about joining here for a quite while,looks like a nice community.I'll be glad to meet people on here,and since my sister is here too..let's see how this goes!

Well, welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Utaツ!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Well, welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Utaツ!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Thanks man^_^ since I know you a little cause my sis talks about,you look like a good guy!

Thanks man^_^ since I know you a little cause my sis talks about,you look like a good guy!

Wait for a moment... Don't tell me that you the lil. bro from this wonderful person called, K-chan are...xD???

Wait for a moment... Don't tell me that you the lil. bro from this wonderful person called, K-chan are...xD???

Bingooo! xD

And you must be that guy I always hear from my sis *sorry sis but its the truthxD!*

we really need to chat sometime :D

Bingooo! xD

And you must be that guy I always hear from my sis *sorry sis but its the truthxD!*

we really need to chat sometime :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...xD!!!

Well, yeah, I'm the guy who with your sis in RPG manner plays with her here... And then you're the boy, who his sister with foods "delivers"... - Well done...:goodtea:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...xD!!!

Well, yeah, I'm the guy who with your sis in RPG manner plays with her here... And then you're the boy, who his sister with foods "delivers"... - Well done...:goodtea:

Man..you're awesome!

You two play games or something:D? ahahah xD I'm that boy yes,just trying to keep her alive x'D I guess you already know mexD?

Man..you're awesome!

You two play games or something:D? ahahah xD I'm that boy yes,just trying to keep her alive x'D I guess you already know mexD?

Lol, I'm just damn normal (I guess at least...xD)

Yeah, she is my ASF wife here, I to her... Well, you can guess what I'm...xD

Yeah, she has already some good things from/about you told: And the one about your future job direction...:goodtea:

Lol, I'm just damn normal (I guess at least...xD)

Yeah, she is my ASF wife here, I to her... Well, you can guess what I'm...xD

Yeah, she has already some good things from/about you told: And the one about your future job direction...:goodtea:

Sounds like we kind of share the same thoughts,I'm used to compliment people since my sister cared after me like a mom lol xD

I seeeeeeeee..you two indeed very close then,Its okay for me:DAnd she's been cheerful for a while now,I assume the reason is you

*she's gonna kill me because of what I said xD*

wow,good job sis!I'm already famous x'D

lol,yes after highschool I'll be chasing my dreams for being a cook :D

Sounds like we kind of share the same thoughts,I'm used to compliment people since my sister cared after me like a mom lol xD

I seeeeeeeee..you two indeed very close then,Its okay for me:DAnd she's been cheerful for a while now,I assume the reason is you

*she's gonna kill me because of what I said xD*

wow,good job sis!I'm already famous x'D

lol,yes after highschool I'll be chasing my dreams for being a cook :D

Well, she has told me that she you very protects and so...xD

And, well... I'd say that the star constellation between us very cheap was, and I try always with the people here in an healthy and good relationship to be, like with your sis...xD

And, we'll then colleagues in the future...:goodtea:

Well, she has told me that she you very protects and so...xD

And, well... I'd say that the star constellation between us very cheap was, and I try always with the people here in an healthy and good relationship to be, like with your sis...xD

And, we'll then colleagues in the future...:goodtea:

Well she lives alone so,it's my responsibility to take care of her ^_^

Hmm so no special thing going on with her? And indeed you're good guy,very kind of you to help around here

WHAT?! whaaaaaaaaaaaaatxDDDDDDD are you a real cook?!! SO COOOOL!!!!!

Well she lives alone so,it's my responsibility to take care of her ^_^

Hmm so no special thing going on with her? And indeed you're good guy,very kind of you to help around here

WHAT?! whaaaaaaaaaaaaatxDDDDDDD are you a real cook?!! SO COOOOL!!!!!

FUCK, finally I can reply...

Anyway...

Well, I know. Even that has she often said, and it's nice from you, respect!

And special...? How is it meant that...?

Yeah, I'm even in real a cook...:goodtea:

FUCK, finally I can reply...

Anyway...

Well, I know. Even that has she often said, and it's nice from you, respect!

And special...? How is it meant that...?

Yeah, I'm even in real a cook...:goodtea:

Welcome back xD

lol as expected from my sister

man..................you're like a holly person..(cause thats my future goal,and you managed to achieve it!)could I ask for your advice sometimes?

lol as expected from my sister

man..................you're like a holly person..(cause thats my future goal,and you managed to achieve it!)could I ask for your advice sometimes?
Hi, sorry for last night, but I couldn't simple write - Because site did me blocked at this...>_>

And I'm not a holly person, I'm just - like already before mentioned - a normal person, even with this job.

And as advice: You should an long endurance skill having - Because sometimes can a shift about 10~15 last; and passion for cooking; and etc.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Hi and welcome to asf

have fun and rock on \m/ >.< \m/

Hi and welcome to asf

have fun and rock on \m/ >.< \m/

hi and thanks! I may not be active everyday though

Hi, sorry for last night, but I couldn't simple write - Because site did me blocked at this...>_>

And I'm not a holly person, I'm just - like already before mentioned - a normal person, even with this job.

And as advice: You should an long endurance skill having - Because sometimes can a shift about 10~15 last; and passion for cooking; and etc.

No probs,I have the passion and very confident about it :) thanks for the advice,I hope you can write again^_^

I already said this but welcome to ASF! I hope you have a GREAT time here ^^ I sent you a friend request too :3

Reactions: Utaツ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?