Meep >////<

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffehPoro

Aug 30, 2014
1375861560_1.gif

I am the Poro of Doom D<! Please feed me Poro Snacks <3! Much love evil poromon thing :3!

Hello everyone~ Welcome to the world of poros.... where everything is cute and evil buhahaha :3! Fear me poros of fluffehness >:3! So without further ado let me introduce myself. I am the fluffehest Poro you will ever meet! And the most evilest :3! I love to watch anime and play games and talk ^^!

Im not very good at intros because im random and fluffeh and never know what to say but yeah XD! I hope I will like it here and share some interests with people :3!

Here is a little about me:
What I like: Poro Snacks and Ramen
What I hate: People who hate on poros T_T! And meanie peoples.
Fav Animes: Kuroshitsuji, Kore Wa Zombie Desu Kai, Anything Kawaii >/////<!

But yeah if you want to know more just post here because I suck with introducing myself XD!

:nyanmusu_sparkle:

Welcome to AS FluffehPoro~

Hmm probably a better intro than mine ;p

Drop by the spam and games if you every feel like chatting xD

/me pets poro~ :nekopara_patpat:

Hmm... [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Someone fuzzy to pet~ /me pets poro more :nyanmusu_yeah:

:hi:FluffehPoro!
Welcome to ASF!
You see [MENTION=8332]samy[/MENTION] and I are very sad, our bunny is either missing or kidnapped somewhere in the spam section. And right now he's having withdraws so you'll have to excuse his confusion between fuzzy and fluffeh.

Anyway, hope to see you around enjoying the fun that AS has to offer. (Any maybe we'll pet your fluffeh until we find our bunny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092