Master Hokage of the great 2 Hills (Boobs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsize13

Jun 5, 2014
Yo friends,

Well, dont need to say much here. Just wandered around, looked for some girls that i can "grab" up from the sidestreets of the world wide web and then i found this here.

YOu have actually a nice collection, but i think you guys need more.... and yeah, a little resize of the images you guys posts on the quotes would be much better to order a good siteview.

Well, im 18, so i dont wanna get much to say about me ^^

And here is my Introduction:

hy.......(MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!MEINS!)

ty for reading this bullshit ^^.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Well, welcome in the paradise of ASF: Where otakus - how you and me - here their beloved stuff search and find can, Kingsize13^^!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Well, ty for the introductions, my lovely pawns. I will gladly give you my instructions on how we will dominate this forgotten corner of the world wide web with my nonsense talking about hot girls with short clothes.

Gladly to see that i still have followers, ty.

(joke aside)

ty for the welcome ^^ I wil ltry to share my library and give it my best.

Just to ask: can i paste my images without letting it scale too big? The side looks very terrible and i need to set the zoom on 50% to get through it.

Welcome to AS Kingsize13~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting~

Hmm... images are too large? Not quite sure what you mean by that @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3