Magicbjørn says haihai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicbjorn

Digital Artist
Feb 13, 2013
Goodday, dear reader!

I've only recently registered, but already posted a few times. I didn't notice this board until just now. So, here I am, I hope you'll enjoy reading :)

Hello everyone! I am Bjørn (or Björn, where I live. We don't have the ø in our alphabet). I live in The Netherlands for 15 years now. I was born in Denmark, but moved to The Netherlands, after my mom and dad (who is German) met each other in Denmark, when my dad was on a business trip. My mother decided to move back with my dad to Germany and have lived there for about 3 years. We lived close to the border with The Netherlands, so we learned a bit of the language. We moved to The Netherlands, after my dad lost his job, and got a recommendation for a company that was established here.

So, now you know I have a dad and a mom. I also have a sister. She's one and a half year younger than me. She's currently going to the university, to become a Interior Adviser. Lots of drawing, and lots of math. The drawing is alright for her, but she's having trouble with the math. That's where I come in. I help her with her problems when she asks, and I get the feeling she's learning much quicker when I help. It makes me smile when I see her understand the problems :)

And now about myself :o! I am a bisexual guy, that goes to university right now. IT, Information Technologies, is what I'm studying at the moment. I want to be a Software Engineer, or anything related to the management of several software systems. It's something I've been interested in, ever since my auntie told me about her job (she's a Software Engineer as well).

In my spare time, I play video games, like World of Warcraft, Battlefield, Skyrim... You know, the usual stuff. I play piano. I have a keyboard at home. I'm self-taught, and have been playing for about 5 years. I look up videos on Youtube, and look how other people play a certain song. I try to mimic them, and when I mastered the song, I'd add my own licks and add my 'signature', if you will. I've performed on several concerts on school and in clubhouses close to where I live. All for free; playing Piano is something I enjoy, and I don't really need money for it :)
I also write stories. I have a few uploaded on the internet, but there's many more on my computer. Mostly poems, but I've also wrote some short stories. They're usually science-fiction, adventure, post-apocalyptic stories. I am currently working in collaboration with a friend of mine. He's making an interactive website, on which the story I write, and the illustrations my friend is making, will be uploaded for the viewers' pleasure. It's about a post-apocalyptic world, in which Demons threaten to wipe out everyone and everything in their path. It's far from done, but it's promising to look great!
As you may see from my signature, I am also a visual artist. I have been drawing for about 7 years now, starting in highschool. I drew with pencil and paper, and have created several SFW drawings. Once I got the techniques mastered (well, actually, I haven't mastered them at all. I just felt comfortable moving on), I started going into the genre of Ecchi and Hentai. I was watching Anime by that time, and I love all the artwork people make. Looking at their works just makes my smile. To be able to create something out of nothing, and with such class and detail... I only wish I had a tenth of their skill... But, everyone needs to start somewhere. I started out, by using other people's digital works, drawing the outlines on paper, and use my own style to shade the picture. From most of the artists I had permission to do that, and they loved it that I made their drawings Black&White. I won't lie; I used some drawings without permission. But I am not intending on releasing them on the web. Nobody has ever seen them, except for me and my sister.
But that aside, I've moved on. I started creating my own work, and even made an OC. It's difficult to make every character look like the same OC... I've had trouble with perspective and all that stuff. It's going better with the hour though.
I've even started to draw in Photoshop, going digital. It's very difficult for the first time, but I get help from lots of artists on DeviantART and Hentai-foundry, and I am glad I asked them for help. It has gone uphill ever since.

There you have it... A short biography of me. I hope you liked reading.

If you have any questions, go ahead and shoot :)! I'd love to get into contact with you people :)

Love and regards,

~Bjørn
a.k.a: B.J. Cockgobbler

Reactions: renano
:toohot: ...Man, that is a intro....

Well anyway...

Welcome in the ASF-team, Magicbjorn!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (an with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

:goodtea:~>

A fake dane? Good. I'm the only real Danish pervert around here.

pybsb.png

If you have any questions, go ahead and shoot :)! I'd love to get into contact with you people :)

Love and regards,

~Bjørn
a.k.a: B.J. Cockgobbler

The hell? x'D

Welcome fellow neighbor, hope you will enjoy your stay, I'm pretty new too!

hello Magicbjorn and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay ! ^^

Welcome Magicbjörn, :hi:
the people here are really amazing/excepting; so drop by some of the forms sometimes.

Welcome to AS Magicbjorn~

Hmm quite the intro you have there x3 Well drop by the spam/games if you have time~ Wouldnt mind seeing some of your work around~

Hello and welcome~

Quite a way to introduce yourself. We appreciate the time you took to write all that.

ASF also have people from where you are from or around your region.

It's cool that you are self-taught. Gives it a slight edge~

Drawing can be such joy, but can be tragic when there is no inspiration. We'll be sure to check out your works in the Graphics Showcase. :3

Much love to you.

Please have something sweet. ^^

sample4a52ec19c1548356d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha