Thread: Magicbjørn says haihai!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered

Magicbjørn says haihai!

Goodday, dear reader!

I've only recently registered, but already posted a few times. I didn't notice this board until just now. So, here I am, I hope you'll enjoy reading

Hello everyone! I am Bjørn (or Björn, where I live. We don't have the ø in our alphabet). I live in The Netherlands for 15 years now. I was born in Denmark, but moved to The Netherlands, after my mom and dad (who is German) met each other in Denmark, when my dad was on a business trip. My mother decided to move back with my dad to Germany and have lived there for about 3 years. We lived close to the border with The Netherlands, so we learned a bit of the language. We moved to The Netherlands, after my dad lost his job, and got a recommendation for a company that was established here.

So, now you know I have a dad and a mom. I also have a sister. She's one and a half year younger than me. She's currently going to the university, to become a Interior Adviser. Lots of drawing, and lots of math. The drawing is alright for her, but she's having trouble with the math. That's where I come in. I help her with her problems when she asks, and I get the feeling she's learning much quicker when I help. It makes me smile when I see her understand the problems

And now about myself :o! I am a bisexual guy, that goes to university right now. IT, Information Technologies, is what I'm studying at the moment. I want to be a Software Engineer, or anything related to the management of several software systems. It's something I've been interested in, ever since my auntie told me about her job (she's a Software Engineer as well).

In my spare time, I play video games, like World of Warcraft, Battlefield, Skyrim... You know, the usual stuff. I play piano. I have a keyboard at home. I'm self-taught, and have been playing for about 5 years. I look up videos on Youtube, and look how other people play a certain song. I try to mimic them, and when I mastered the song, I'd add my own licks and add my 'signature', if you will. I've performed on several concerts on school and in clubhouses close to where I live. All for free; playing Piano is something I enjoy, and I don't really need money for it
    I also write stories. I have a few uploaded on the internet, but there's many more on my computer. Mostly poems, but I've also wrote some short stories. They're usually science-fiction, adventure, post-apocalyptic stories. I am currently working in collaboration with a friend of mine. He's making an interactive website, on which the story I write, and the illustrations my friend is making, will be uploaded for the viewers' pleasure. It's about a post-apocalyptic world, in which Demons threaten to wipe out everyone and everything in their path. It's far from done, but it's promising to look great!
    As you may see from my signature, I am also a visual artist. I have been drawing for about 7 years now, starting in highschool. I drew with pencil and paper, and have created several SFW drawings. Once I got the techniques mastered (well, actually, I haven't mastered them at all. I just felt comfortable moving on), I started going into the genre of Ecchi and Hentai. I was watching Anime by that time, and I love all the artwork people make. Looking at their works just makes my smile. To be able to create something out of nothing, and with such class and detail... I only wish I had a tenth of their skill... But, everyone needs to start somewhere. I started out, by using other people's digital works, drawing the outlines on paper, and use my own style to shade the picture. From most of the artists I had permission to do that, and they loved it that I made their drawings Black&White. I won't lie; I used some drawings without permission. But I am not intending on releasing them on the web. Nobody has ever seen them, except for me and my sister.
    But that aside, I've moved on. I started creating my own work, and even made an OC. It's difficult to make every character look like the same OC... I've had trouble with perspective and all that stuff. It's going better with the hour though.
    I've even started to draw in Photoshop, going digital. It's very difficult for the first time, but I get help from lots of artists on DeviantART and Hentai-foundry, and I am glad I asked them for help. It has gone uphill ever since.

There you have it... A short biography of me. I hope you liked reading.

If you have any questions, go ahead and shoot ! I'd love to get into contact with you people

Love and regards,

~Bjørn
    a.k.a: B.J. Cockgobbler
    renano likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    In the quiet of the shadow, in the corner of a room. Darkness moves around you, like a cloud across the moon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Magicbjorn For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

One of countless souls... nanashi1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,085 Posts
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupThree FriendsOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    SOTM #29 WinnerSOTM #54 WinnerSOTM #56 WinnerSOTM #59 WinnerSOTM #60 Winner

Re: Magicbjørn says haihai!

...Man, that is a intro....

Well anyway...

Welcome in the ASF-team, Magicbjorn!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (an with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

~>
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: ASF's contest  
    [/CENTER]
    Notice: The following banners/notices are to their contests/threads linked, if you wanna to there join then click it!!

WsE
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album picturesVeteran5000 Experience Points

A fake dane? Good. I'm the only real Danish pervert around here.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Magicbjorn View Post

If you have any questions, go ahead and shoot ! I'd love to get into contact with you people

Love and regards,

~Bjørn
    a.k.a: B.J. Cockgobbler
    The hell? x'D

Welcome fellow neighbor, hope you will enjoy your stay, I'm pretty new too!
    Ignore This Signature

↑ Thanks unownHGSS for this awesome signature! ↑
      Spoiler: Other Signatures~ 

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

hello Magicbjorn and welcome to ASF

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay ! ^^
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Welcome Magicbjörn,
    the people here are really amazing/excepting; so drop by some of the forms sometimes.
    Ignore This Signature

Created by MadSova
      Spoiler: Old sig 

Created by and thanks to unownHGSS

Thanks
    Thanked 2,569 Times in 2,225 Posts
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

Welcome to AS Magicbjorn~

Hmm quite the intro you have there x3 Well drop by the spam/games if you have time~ Wouldnt mind seeing some of your work around~
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

To the many friends that have come and gone...
    We shall miss you..~ Do drop by if you find yourself nearby..~

Made by an odd neko~
      Spoiler: Test your video editing skills or try a random game~ 

Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 Times in 742 Posts
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsTagger First ClassYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    SOTM #16 Winner

Hello and welcome~

Quite a way to introduce yourself. We appreciate the time you took to write all that.

ASF also have people from where you are from or around your region.

It's cool that you are self-taught. Gives it a slight edge~

Drawing can be such joy, but can be tragic when there is no inspiration. We'll be sure to check out your works in the Graphics Showcase. :3

Much love to you.

Please have something sweet. ^^

Ignore This Signature

Spoiler: Reworking the Links ✿ Nothing in There 
    Nothing in Here Yet

♫Learn How to Use IRC♫

Thread Information