m9( ゚∀゚)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orisa

RL Siscon. Problem?
Sep 25, 2011
Hai, I'm orisa. I used to be a pretty active poster on Hongfire few years ago before my life started taking off. Now that my life is subtle once again I thought I'd come back to the forum trolling/gaming/anime/etc. scenes. Tried to access Hongfire but it seems it's down so whatever.

Anywho, I'm a 23 year old graphic designer (♂) living on my own on a shoe string income (considering all the stuff I buy :D). I play games, watch anime, read light novels and occasionally manga, and listen to music (I listen to pretty much anything other than Country, Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber) whole time I sit on a computer. I also used to play eroge but I quit when I left Hongfire...might start playing again if I see anything good. I'm an adult who just can't kill the kid in him QQ. I also recently started practicing drawing (yes I suck at drawing despite being a designer). Three things I'm afraid of in this world are Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, and evil creatures that worship them (aka 12 year old girls).

One last thing, I grew up in Japan so my mother tongue is Japanese. If you feel like chatting in Japanese I'm here.

G'day

I have a new friend with a share hatred for Myler cirius (sp) and jusint beifer! welcome to ASF and hope you have a good time here.
keep the BeiferXcircus HATE fire burning xD.

Oh and our lifestyles are pretty similar too! i like you already.

Hi, Welcome to AS.

A graphic designer... sucks at drawing... well just like me I guess. I am, too, a graphic designer, but only with a mouse and a keyboard, I can't do anything with a pen (even though I have a wacom input, I figured out I failed, so it's collecting dust).

I used to play games (regular western shooting and what's not one), but recently when I discover eroge and related stuff, I fell in love with it. I killed my entire music collection (which consist of the old stuff, Westlife, BSB, Nsync, a dozen more that I forget) and exclusively load my media library full of eroge/anime OP/ED/OST/Insert Songs etc... I like them a lot, the music that I want.

Btw, your English is so good, I guess you learn English and study abroad or something? To be quite honest, 60% of our traffic comes from Japan but there weren't many (like 3? or 4 ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ ) that actually post anything in the forum. We even have a section dedicated for them but well... there aren't many activities there ( ̄ヘ ̄)

I'm still struggling learn Japanese, so it might take a while before I can play eroge with an enjoyable experience (´・ω・`). I hope that I can make it, and capture 1000 heroines before marriage which is really tough, though.

You know, you are the first, other than me to actually use an Australian greeting "G'day/G'night"

I'll agree with you on being afraid of Bieber and his followers. Miley is just creepy. >.>;;

Good to have ya'.

Thanks for the welcomes ^^

@iankay
Yeah anti-Cyrus/Bieber4life!! I once babysat for a neighbor's kid who is madly in love with Bieber and her parents asked me to take her to that gut wrenching movie (they call it that) about his biography. That was the most horrible experience I've ever had in a movie theater (´;ω;`)

@Checkmate
I kinda figured the admin of this site is also a graphic designer...I like your taste in web design ^^
And yeah, I agree with you. Once you go Japanese media it's hard to go back xD
BTW I'm not actually Japanese, my parents took me and moved to Japan when I was a new born (ethnically I'm Chinese) so I only know Japanese culture and language instead of my own. Currently living in Canada though. Will take a peek in that Japanese section later and see if I can spark something up. :3

@Will98
Thanks. I had a penfriend from Australia and she liked to use "G'day" so it kinda grew on me :3

Yokosou my friend. :) this is the most lengthiest intro i've seen so far. Tbh i couldnt tell you are japanese when your english is that good. Haha. In anh case, enjoy your day and have fun. :)

Coolio, I think your spell check is off...:)

To Orisa: I'm amazed you survived the Bieber show!

To Orisa: I'm amazed you survived the Bieber show!

I was lurking YouTube on my iPod lol.
Although to be honest it didn't help the experience much because of the demonic screams of pre pubescent girls...

It makes me sick to even think about having to go through something like that myself.

Welcome to ASF, orisa.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

I understand when people dislike Justin Beer. And I dunno who is this Miley fella. But how could you not like Country?!
Country Ride On!! Yeehaw!!!! Y'all better try to listen some of 'em nice good ol' Country songs, especially from Hank William and Johnny Cash. Y'all might change, I'll guaran-damn-tee it. :D

xD It's not that I don't like Country, it's just that I don't find much use for the genre in terms of entertainment value. It's just me lol.

Miley Cyrus = newest teenage whore sensation produced by Disney to inherit the legacy of fail left by Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。