konnichiwa minna =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesuki

Oct 13, 2011
Hallo~ I hope to stay active here ^_^
I am a college student majoring into Japanese (just started into the quarter of Japanese 2)~
When I can get my hands on a reliable cd/dvd drive I hope to be able to help with OST ripping, my previous one sparked and stopped working soo =x

Anyways, nice to meet you all!
友達になりましょう~

P.S: I am actually still working on refining my Japanese so if I say something wrong please correct me! I wish to improve >_<;~

Try newegg.com if your looking for new and reliable computer parts that have user reviews, otherwise just find someone whos throwing away an old pc or has one they dont use and take the cd/dvd drive out (just look up how online if yer not computer savvy xP)

Anyways welcome to A-S =D glad to have you, hope you enjoy it here ^-^

Reactions: kesuki
Try newegg.com if your looking for new and reliable computer parts that have user reviews, otherwise just find someone whos throwing away an old pc or has one they dont use and take the cd/dvd drive out (just look up how online if yer not computer savvy xP)

Anyways welcome to A-S =D glad to have you, hope you enjoy it here ^-^
ありがとございます~
I will take a look into it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.