Konnichiwa ! ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

emanueru

New World Kaizoku !
Jul 22, 2011
Hello everybody ! ^ ^ Hope you're doing fine ! :) I'm an anime lover, so it was a necessity for me to register on here XD.. well anyway I also like music a lot, so I spend my time playing guitar as well, :) and I like drawing sometimes ^ ^, whoever wants to add me on facebook : (facebook.com/snikerg) can see my "drawings" album in my gallery °(^ ^)° ! Well guess it's kinda all for now :P, hope we'll get along well ! ^ ^

Enjoy !

Welcome to AS, emanueru. ^^
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)

Welcome to ASF, emanueru.
Someone will come with some questionnaire for you to answer, soon.

Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.
BTW, Which part of Italy are you from?

Anyway, what I wanna to say is.... PASTA!!! *referring to Hetalia - hope you get the joke*

Haha thanks XD, well I'm not really italian ^ ^', I'm actually from Romania, but I live near Rome :)..I didn't get the questionnaire thing XD haha what's it about ? I'm getting pretty curious lol X3

Don't worry about the questionnaire, coz the one that gonna post it still asleep(it's nighttime in his place - his' 2 hours ahead than me).

How long have you stayed in Rome? Are your studying/working over there?

haha XD ok, well it's been like 7 years now I guess :), I'm studying at the moment ^ ^, as for the future, who knows XD, I'd wish to visit, or even live in Japan ! ! ! XD haha

oh hello there.. welcome to anime sharing forums..

nice to meet you ~ eman.. interview..?

:059: Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

oh hello there.. welcome to anime sharing forums..

nice to meet you ~ eman.. interview..?

Sure, it would be my pleasure ! ^ ^

Q. How did you come up with that username?
- Well I just thought of the pronunciation the japanese have with every foreign name XD so I thought how my name (Emanuel) would sound with a japanese pronunciation XD haha..nothin' really special ^ ^'

Q. Are you Male or Female?
- I'm a male ! XD

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
- Currently I'm watching One Piece and it's deffinitively my very favourite :D, but I also like Bleach, Naruto and other such as Death Note, Lucky Star, of course Dragonball XD, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, Evangelion, Inuyasha and many others. :)

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
I really like Roronoa Zoro from One Piece XD, I even tried to make the same hairstyle he has once ! :D lol

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
- I really love instrumental music and my favourite instruments are guitars :), so I listen a lot to rock and mostly progressive metal (alternative and power as well) :). Hmm I'll try and name 3 of my fav. bands XD : Dream Theater, Sonata Arctica, Galneryus ^ ^.
I also like smooth jazz and bossa nova a lot along with japanese music :D (and of course soundtracks XD).

Q. What are your favorite songs?
- Hohoho XD there are simply too many but I'll try and think about some ^ ^ : Erotomania - Dream Theater, Tight Rope - Vividblaze, lol too many in my head XD, it'd be easier to just type all my fav bands, but they're too many as well haha XD ! ! !

Q. How did you find AS?
- Well I was just searching for anime news so I found on google (saint Google XD) ! :)

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
- Of couuuuuuuuuuuurseeee ! ! ! XD I looooove them ! :D (btw Vndb is a really good vn database site ^ ^, I've found many info on there and played some :P) ! But visual novels aren't the only games I play, I also love adventure and action games a lot :D (some of my fav. series are the Prince of Persia saga and the Devil May Cry one :D) !

Q. What are your hobbies?
- I love playing guitar, watching anime and reading mangas XD, and drawing as well, oh and I love sport :D (I used to do parkour ^ ^) !

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
- Hmm if it's about food, then of course japanese food XD lol, and pizza and stuff, but I also like healthy food and fish a lot :D ! Hmm I really love guitars (I know I've said it already XD), I really like CGs and artworks :D as well !

Q. Are you a student?
- Yes I am ! ^ ^

Q. How old are you?
- I'm 21 year old right now. :P

Q. What are your favorite foods?
- Lol XD seems I've already answered this haha, anyway, healthy food, fish and jap. food ! ^ ^

Q. What Languages do you speak?
- English, italian and romanian (and hope japanese soon as well XD) !

Q. What's your current relationship status
- I'm pretty single ! XD

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
- Not that much, just some basics :P and I learned some usual sayings hearing from anime ! XD

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
- Well I think Cartoons are more about being able to make you laugh, but as for the story part it's hardly good for people other than kids ^ ^', Anime are pure perfection ! I've really learned a lot from them as well, they're very useful for life, not to mention they're super adrenalinic to watch XD haha funny and pure action ! The japanese and other asians productors of anime, have understood what's the best for their countires ! ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.