Konnichiwa~ Minna-san!

Status
Not open for further replies.

echanokokoro

Sep 18, 2013
^~^ Konnichiwa~ I'm a college student that is totally crazy about games (especially Otome ^w^), Anime, and Asian Dramas! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Welcome to Anime-Sharing, I'm pretty new here myself. I'm also a college student majoring in history :hi:

ASF-teamへようこそ, echanokokoro!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Wow... Another Otome-player (I'm not, but...), the female VN-player fan basis will getting more/bigger here - since last week so...:goodtea:~>

:hi: echanokokoro,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

Welcome to ASF

Enjoy your stay here... and what drama you have watchh...???

Cyaaaa~~

[MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION]; Welcome aboard to AS! :D
Hope you will enjoy you stay here.
Make sure to drop-by social section to mingle around or just spam, lol.
Yay! More fellow gamers. Asian drama lovers? I don't watch anymore, but I love them.
We'll get along just fine, especially we're college students and girls at that ;)

Welcome to AS echanokokoro~

Drop by the spam/games if you find time :D

Hmm more girls around xD

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]
Oooh~ what kind of history?? I'm a Applied Computing Major myself~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]
^^ ありがとございます~ Ah, well~ I love Otome games, plus it's a good way to practice my Japanese, but I love quite a few genres~ I mean, why limit yourself?

[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION]
Thank you~ ^^ by the way, I love your Izaya avatar~ ^~^

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Welllll, I have a huge list, but I've mostly watched KDramas (City Hunter, Boys Over Flowers, Heartstrings...) a few JDramas (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, Otomen...), and TDramas (Absolute Boyfriend, Hayate the Combat Butler...)

[MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION]
\^w^/ Thank you~ We will get along fine, ne~? What's your major, if you don't mind me asking? I'm a Applied Computing major

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Thanks~ I'll see when I have time~ School's getting a biiiit hectic @~@

Last edited:
owo... so many dramas.. i not too like watching k-drama.. prefer j-drama.. haha.. but i rarely watch it now. just watch anime.. :fulfilled:

still school echa..?

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
I looove KDramas and JDramas~ I likes cheesy stuffs~ :3 and yeah, I'm still in school~ I don't mind it, but it's becoming quite hectic, and harder to balance homework with mah games! My poor bishies~! XD

lolol.... :XD: good luckk with balancing emm... feel free to come and chat with us in forum games / spam sects... :P

Lol hmm... school is getting quite hectic for me as well x3 Just thinking about the two big projects due next week makes me want to sit around for a while and not do anything =w=

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
I know what you mean! I've got a few essays, projects and exams coming up too!

Hmm... is midterms coming up or something? xD It just doesnt feel like that much time has passed... =w=

[MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION]; Of course, we will!
Can I call you echa too? Sounds unique <3
Hmm. . I see reflection~
Oh, I'm majoring in Electrical & Electronics.
But the course's name change into Computer Engineering now.
College getting busier, eh? Me too!
The visiting time to AS getting narrower than ever.
Everything's coming out at once.
Shall try to keep low profile for now~

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Your name change, senpai!
Congrats. I love Telos, btw. Must be from Orpheus xD

[MENTION=68768]echanokokoro[/MENTION]thank you echanokokoro :happywhistle:

^^ ありがとございます~ Ah, well~ I love Otome games, plus it's a good way to practice my Japanese, but I love quite a few genres~ I mean, why limit yourself?
Well, first: I'm a guy.
Secondly: I'm more on dark/criminal-theme VN interested, how from Type-moon, Nitro+ and Akabe-soft2.
Third: I don't want that from the female-base take.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] yeps! It's already halfway through the semester for me!! I can hardly believe it!!

[MENTION=62097]MimiZ[/MENTION] I prefer echan, since its actually short for Eevee-chan ^^
Ooh~ cool~ do have to do lots of math for that though? I do for mineee ><

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] Thank you!

Well, first: I'm a guy.
Secondly: I'm more on dark/criminal-theme VN interested, how from Type-moon, Nitro+ and Akabe-soft2.
Third: I don't want that from the female-base take.

ah sumimasen! I meant why just limit yourself in one genre of games! There's so many to play! Like RPGS, Shooters, platformers, the list goes on!

ah sumimasen! I meant why just limit yourself in one genre of games! There's so many to play! Like RPGS, Shooters, platformers, the list goes on!
Don't worry, but how already in a different way said have: I'm not interest in that genre, okay? I stay on my genre, if that for you no problem is...:goodtea:~>

I'm then happy for that...:goodtea:~>

Notice: All teas are here my monopoly, well then hand off, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。