Hitogoroshi
Elite Member
May 21, 2011
Konbanwa~ (+7 GMT, midnight here)
Arcued to mou shimasu,
yoroshiku onegai shimasu~

[-_-]

Hi, and welcome to Anime-Sharing Forum

What a short introduction, do you mind if you tell us more about your fetish hobby or more information about yourself ^^

hmm,
personal info? それ は 秘密 です。 :D

---

my fetish is about hinyuu, i don't like bakunyuu or pettan, and tentacle is really turn me down,
tsundere turn me on, but loli made me puke,
guro & yandere is my favorite,,

---

i like choosing mystery & horror genre for anime, like higurashi or umineko (anime),
but lately there is a lack of new horror tittle, so i go on comedy like nichijou, azazel, & a-channel,,
(OMG, this season new anime has more than 10 tittle of comedy anime!!)

this season steins gate, anohana, & nichijou is my best three must be watched anime,,

---

as for ongoing manga, i usually read the one running in jump like beelzebub, fairy tail, & negima,,
but i prefer the tittle that has been completed, as i could read it in one long run,
waiting each week for new chapter is a pain for me,,

---

as for game, i only like playing RPG & Strategy game,
puzzle, simulation & visual novel are my second choice,
as visual novel, i don't mean eroge, i usually pick the more "normal galge" that has great story like Steins Gate (PC) or 999 (DS),,

---

as music i have build up my collection since school days up till now it amount 250 GB+,
and all of them is only Japanese related music, like anime op/ed/album, j-pop, dorama cd, etc,
i admit that i am a japanese freak (as there is not even a single english / china / korean music in my collection),,

---

well that is all about my fetish & hobby, よろしくお願いします。

[-_-]

Last edited:
Now that's some great intro.

Since you tell your story, I'll tell you mine:

my hobby is anything that cute, included, but not limited to imouto, loli, osananajimi, nekomimi, miko, and so on. But absolutely no guro or raep. (with loli + imouto top the list)

I likes rabu (love) school romance anime. In fact: I don't watch any anime that doesn't have such factor. Period. That means I'm loving Hoshizora he Kakaru Hashi~ and The World God Only Knows II to death. Slice of life anime is also on the list, though, not that much compare to School romance one (Iroha)

I don't read manga, not with my limited schedule. I play action and strategy game (RTS and definitely no TBS). I always choose school romance eroge, and it must be eroge. I refuse to play title that does not have such factor. And I play eroge for the love story, school romance is always pure and innocent ( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \ . I own all consoles and have a relatively strong PC. I have vast amount of storage (16TB, upgrading to 40TB atm) to collect all the cute eroge.

Most of my music collection is in EAC format (FLAC), I used to have a variety of music in the past but I deleted them all when I know about eroge and its great music, thus, only Japanese music remains in my database.

That's it :p see you around

my hobby is anything that cute, included, but not limited to imouto, loli, osananajimi, nekomimi, miko, and so on. But absolutely no guro or raep. (with loli + imouto top the list)
I have logs with you talking about how tentacle rape is cute, as long as a loli/imouto is involved. Something about Shiori + tentacle = win, if I recall correctly. :P

Anyway, welcome to AS, Arcued - sounds like you've been around and I hope you'll settle in here. ^^

@ Checkmate

whoa, that is a surprise, it seems our liking is a bit diverged (especially about you + loli + nekomimi and me + guro),
raep is no no, but when watching H anime or eroge, didn't almost all of it have raep scene? :D

and it is funny that we have the same amount of HDD which is 16 GB atm,
the differences is i'm anime hunter, and you are eroge hunter,
mine is 7 x 2TB + 2 x 1 TB, what about yours?

---

@ corocoro

hello,
frankly say i has been lurking here for sometimes, when searching for new H anime & some artbook,, :07baa27a:

[-_-]

H anime or eroge, didn't almost all of it have raep scene

Almost all? Woa? What? Non of them mate, where did you find that LoL

Well except the licensed / official translated one, which, I don't even bother to touch

and it is funny that we have the same amount of HDD which is 16 GB atm

mine is in 16TB, and I collect everything cute, anime and eroge included. My collection already filled 14TB >.>

%E7%87%90ev006c.jpg

mine is in 16TB, and I collect everything cute, anime and eroge included. My collection already filled 14TB >.>
i means your (hdd) hardware, or is the one you are using now is 1 HDD 16TB sized?

my remaining free space is about 1-1,5 TB, and it seems rapidly filled by this end of month,
time to pick new storage,,

---

btw i like this more than that,, :D

[-_-]

i means your (hdd) hardware, or is the one you are using now is 1 HDD 16TB sized?

Not really, I have a RAID-5 array consist of 4 x 1TB, that gives me 3TB inside my computer for gaming and etc..

Layout:
256GB of RAID-0 SSD - System Disk - Very Intensive I/O Software/OS/Games
600GB of RAID-0 10000RPM HDD - Utility Disk - Active Software/Games that is being frequently accessed
3TB of RAID-5 7400RPM DualProc HDD - Cached Disk - Less active Software/Games/Temp Downloads folders - For everything else, especially downloaded stuff - to be sorted out and transfer to the Storage Server.

Storage Server:
Protected 16TB of Space.
I put anime/eroge disc images/movies etc... files on it.

Spare me out of the guro then >.>

hello,
frankly say i has been lurking here for sometimes, when searching for new H anime & some artbook,, :07baa27a:

[-_-]
Heh, good to know you're a fan. :P
Almost all? Woa? What? Non of them mate, where did you find that LoL
While making screencaps and thus jumping through various hentais I already noticed that most contained rape. Arcued is right about that. :(

tentacle is really turn me down,

too bad~ ... you didn't see the beauty of it .. . ~

anyway nice to meet you ~

welcome here .... i do hope you enjoy your stay

if you have spare time ~ drop by in the spam section ..

see yah ~ ..

nice to meet you too schizofreak, or should i call shokushazeme? :D

been looking at spam sect for a bit, it is a bit quiet there,,

[-_-]

the pleasure is mine ~ . . .

schizo would be fine ~..

shokushazeme~ what is that?

yeah its really quiet out there~ but the LPW [insert number here] is much active in that section..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks