Just Sayin Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

subnet_zero

Wannabe Otaku
Elite Member
Sep 25, 2011
Howdy, I'm Subnet Zero. I am not much of a forum person but I hope to change that. I personally prefer live chat such as internet relay chat to forums so expect to see me alot on the IRC channel :P.

I am a straight up computer geek in all fields. I can do everything from your general 2d Photoshop all the way up to 3d animation, across to programming in C++ and then back down to remixing songs in audacity and FL studio. It is my goal in life to become the true red mage (final fantasy reference) of computers. I play all sorts of games from Japanese developers. I presently have a hatred going for games made in america. my favorite game of all time is Disgaea 2 for PlayStation 2.

My English is garbage and my Japanese is right there beside it growing fungus. I am currently trying to learn Japanese so please help me along when I mess up :).

looking forward to getting along with everyone :D

-Subnet Zero

First of all...that was the most "Geekiest" intro I have ever read...Thumbs up for that one!

Great to have ya' "Live long and code stronger"

^ Lol? Live long and code stronger? Do you mean to say code more and live longer? Haha.

In anycase, welcome to AS Zero! :D Have fun and enjoy the forum. :D

Welcome to ASF, subnet zero.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。