jiko shoukai

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaikoMorino

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2012
Hajimemashite!
Watashi no namae wa Saiko Morino, dakedo Mori tte yonde mo ii desu.

Did I get that right? XD anyway... Hi again to everyone! My name is Saiko Morino, but you can call me Mori for short. I'm still in the early stages of learning Japanese and for that reason I stopped playing VNs for a while and promised to get back once I've learned the language. I don't really have a hobby, but I like reading, writing and drawing. I'm also a casual gamer that likes turn-based rgs. Nice to meet everyone :)

Welcome to A-S, Saiko Morino.... Enjoy your time/stay here....

Nice to meet you... Drop by the spam/game when you have time....

Hmm... Like learning japanese... There the lesson section where you can learn more japanese plus where they encourage you to speak it to improve it too...

Hello mori-san :hi:

watashi wa ivan_rf, demo anata wa watashi Ivan yobidasu koto ga dekimasu :lmao:

yoroshiku~ne

just like what slayn said, you should drop off by the spam and game section

Hajimemashite!
Watashi no namae wa Saiko Morino, dakedo Mori tte yonde mo ii desu.

Did I get that right? XD anyway... Hi again to everyone! My name is Saiko Morino, but you can call me Mori for short. I'm still in the early stages of learning Japanese and for that reason I stopped playing VNs for a while and promised to get back once I've learned the language. I don't really have a hobby, but I like reading, writing and drawing. I'm also a casual gamer that likes turn-based rgs. Nice to meet everyone :)

ASF ni irasshai Mori-kun!

Kimi nara wa ippai tanoshi no koto o arimashou ne koko de soshite yasashii ho ga kanijshiteru mo...~

Hitotsu koto dake mo... Kimi no jikoshoukai ga ii deshou...~

Last edited:
haisa, haisa. welcome, welcome.

look around and have fun~

turn based.. heroes? civ? maybe advanced wars on handheld?

Welcome to AS Mori~

Hmm reading writing and drawing... stuff that i do too xD Not too much writing though~

hiyo~ it seems we may have a bit in common :goodtea: nice to meet you? :P
I write stuff sometimes too, and I may get back into drawing. I mostly take pictures now whenever I feel like it~
reading is definitely a must~ :runhappy:

Welcome to ASF Saiko Morino
Drop by game n spam sections ~
Nice to meet you ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.