Its another new member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikasu

Apr 29, 2013
So. Uh. Hi.
I don't know anyone here and i might not be a major poster but.. hope you'll be happy to have me nontheless :redface:
So, i used to use another site for anime torrenting, ease of use, but it just wasn't up to date enough with what i wanted, so a quick google search bought me here and had me drooling. Lots of stuff up on offer here. I like it.

Did a quick lookover, rules, introduction boards, and i have a quick question that im not sure if should be asked here but.. be gentle!
Quite a few of the completed series here give links but some of them are in parts and its a link per episode. So does anyone know of any decent batch download programme? I guess i don't mind going through ep by ep but it would certaintly save a lot of time and hastle if anyone knows any alternative way!

Reactions: oilaolenm
Hey and welcome to ASF :hi:

Check out the spam/games sections if you want to chat. :D

The DDL links that this site uses is best utilized with a good download manager. I use JDownloader myself.

Welcome in the big family of ASF, Ikasu!

Have no fear from us, be brave and ask if you what not know, okay...? Have lot fun the intersting stuff of ASF (Section/Stuff) and so more (With us too)

Welcome to AS Ikasu~

Hmm... downloading part by part is hard? O.o Well... i guess i dont download enough for it to be much of a problem x3

Well drop by the spams sometime :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.