Introduction of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raron

Jul 13, 2014
Hello guys, I have been lurking around the forums for longer already and I finally signed up.
My name is Kevin and I am 19 years old and I am a Visual Novel and Anime/Manga addict.
My favorite animes are: K-On, Ergo Proxy and Hunter x Hunter and to my favorite Visual Novels I would say they are: The Innocent Grey Series (Kara no Shoujo, Cartagra, PP), Air and Kamidori Alchemy Meister, oh and I also adore the style of the Empress games :b
I like to work with Photoshop in my freetime and that's kind of it.
I hope i'll have a good time with you guys :b

Well, welcome to ASF Kevin/Raron!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Welcome to ASF, Raron! Hope you enjoy your time here~

Woo-hoo another guest have joined Anime-sharing. Nice to meet you, Kevin. I like Ergo Proxy as well. @~@ I hope you will enjoy all our forum sections and be friend all the community members! :3 A goal worth working towards.

Im sorry I post so late, thanks for all the welcomes guys, I am sure I will have a nice time with all of you :P and sure, I will definitly check out the forum games :D
Thanks so much guys, up for a nice time :3

:hi: Kevin!
Welcome to ASF!
You'll definitely fit in. Plus, it's much better to be a member than a lurker.
Hope to see you around enjoying the fun that AS has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.