Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eka843

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hi~~~ :korokke_hiya:

Nice to meet you, I'm Erika, but you can call me Eka. It's shorter.

I hope to get along with you all, although I'm awkward at communication and interacting with people....

My first language is not English so I may make mistakes.

That's all, bye!!

:megane_happy:

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well, welcome to ASF Eka!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Edit: And don't worry about your English skills, because none on the world is perfect, okay? - Yours is so far fine I think...:goodtea:

Reactions: fguelffstan
Hello my name is Matt and I entered the forum because always wanted to meet people who share the same taste that my and here struck me as a great place for that. My native language is Portuguese(Brazil) but I understand English. :D

7078d1426562434-introduction-amorzinho.jpg

Lolis is Love, LoliS is Life :P

Attachments

• Amorzinho.jpg
    Amorzinho.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Hello my name is Matt and I entered the forum because always wanted to meet people who share the same taste that my and here struck me as a great place for that. My native language is Portuguese(Brazil) but I understand English. :D

7078d1426562434-introduction-amorzinho.jpg

Lolis is Love, LoliS is Life :P

Hmm, I don't want than over guru act, but I've you inform: That everyone his/her own intro-thread (New Thread button) to make have, because so can't the others you find and greet, okay?:goodtea:

Welcome to ASF~ Eka-chan~ :3

Do not worry, english is not my first language too... what's yours? Hope we get along well :D

Welcome to ASF and nice to meet you.
:cheering:

Enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks