Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denokhache

Trusted Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,
I am Deno. I must say, I came here for HS mods, but that maybe the case with many people. When I download a mod, I like it regardless if I think it is good or not. Because making a mod consumes time and effort, and the least I can do to honor someones hard work is to klick the like button. If I really like a mod I write a shor message.

I have made mods myself but that was years ago when the first scoolmate came out.

I have since progressed to other projects such as writing german satire, and making mods for plague.inc evolved.

I also play an MMORPG which consumes much time.

If someone reads this, regardless if you are a moderator, content creator or just an dispicable leecher like me ;D thank you for beeing a part to this community.

My favorite anime at the moment is Shokugeki no ... more commonly known as foodwars. But I am generally interested in all things anime and hentai.

I am currently looking for someone who can sprite fo a plague.inc mod I am doing, so if you can draw tiny pictures just pm, me. :D But that is just a side note, I really dont come here for that.

So ya, what else to tell... umm maybe some private info? I am a 32 year old caucasian male living and working in germany. I speak english (more or less) and german... xD I also am interested in japanese.

Guess that's it. See you araund, and please have a really great day!

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Denokhache!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

I not being a native English speaker, it is complex to make an introduction, but I'll try my best, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。