I'm so dumb, Hi everyone from AS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukia48

Apr 1, 2012
;) Sometimes I do the dumbest thing, I actually signed up yesterday for AS, but couldn't post a thread in the intro section, then today I figured out that I still haven't activated my account through e-mail. I'm not usually this kind of person, sometimes I'm silly, but most of the times I take things seriously when the subject of the matter is important. Anyway lets see, I actually have never left my homeland, but plan to after graduation. If anyone wants to know what nationality I am, its Korean, but since I lived in America all my life, I'm not that fluent. I have loved Anime my whole life every since my sister showed me a few episodes of Ranma when I was little. I'm always a game person to. I enjoy every different kinds of games, but my most favorite is Jrpgs like the Arland series or Chou jigen game neptune series since they are all so adorable. Now enough about me. Let's talk more about Anime & Games

Welcome to AS and that's one long post you have there. I understood your post and make sure you know what you're doing if you want to live in another country. It's a long way from home and you'll have to learn to live life in a diverse society. Other than that, enjoy your stay in this side of the net. Just sure you break up it in paragraphs since not everyone on the internet has a strong concentration span to read it in one go.

Welcome to AS :hi:
Wow such a detailed introduction of yourself
Enjoy yourself around here

There shouldnt be anyone dumber than me around, but welcome anyway!
:D

Welcome to ASF, sukia48.
Have fun in the forum.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure everyone also has their dumbest moments in life ^^
Welcome to ASF! Enjoy your stay.
Visit my gallery thread when you have the time

Welcome to AS sukia48~
Lol long intro :3 I lives in america too as does quite a few others
Drop by the spam/games if you have time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks