I'm only here for the nudes. Uhm.. I hope so at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuiteDrastic

Jan 9, 2017
To give my thread title some meaning:
In the past, I've sometimes joined forums only to ask a simple questions and a couple months later I found myself there every day, among the top posters.

So, first of all:
Hi!

I hope I'm here to stay for as long as I can enjoy 3d boobies. With Illusion Soft pumping out new games and expansions constantly, that shouldn't be too much of an issue though ;-)

I mainly want to help the modding of Honey Select in the Eroge Section, so it becomes an all around more actively modded title.

But for now, I'm just glad I finally kicked my own lazy butt and registered.

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, [MENTION=138474]QuiteDrastic[/MENTION];!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: I don't want act like a asshole or the like in your first day on ASF, but I've you inform: that your avatar violates against the rules for avatars & signatures here. Where then please remove it and replace it with a rule matching one. Thank you very much for your cooperation^_^!

Edit: I don't want act like a asshole or the like in your first day on ASF, but I've you inform: that your avatar violates against the rules for avatars & signatures here. Where then please remove it and replace it with a rule matching one. Thank you very much for your cooperation^_^!

I had a feeling, but with all the naked 3d textures flying around here, I wasn't quite sure if this wasn't borderline censored enough to be okay =P

No prob anyway ;)

//edit: First non-nudity pic that came my way. I think all is safe now, no young boys were harmed in the browsing of this thread ;-)

//e2: its a damn ugly avatar tho, the longer i looked at it, the worse it gets :8. well, life isn't always beautiful.

I had a feeling, but with all the naked 3d textures flying around here, I wasn't quite sure if this wasn't borderline censored enough to be okay =P

No prob anyway ;)

Ehmm... Well, it's better that you from me the warning get have, instead it from a staff member here, because the previously ava of you was pretty above the borderline, where then...xD

Ah well... Move ahead now and have fun...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?