i'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespy the great

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2013
Hello my name is Vespy the great and i love to spam i can do a lot of it in a short time i can also be serious and do more detailed posts but feel free to ask me questions.

Reactions: renano
hahah welcome welcome :D i think i get to post first :3
Well i'm looking forward to seeing you around :P
Definitely check out the spam section a lot of wonderful people there anyways hope you enjoy your stay!

ASF-teamへようこそ, Vespy!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Hello and welcome~

We just saw you in the LPW. xD So cool~ (I actually waited to chat in the LPW due to newbie status. Haha~)

Chat with us anytime in the Spam and Game sections. We look forward to your spamming abilities.

If you feel like reading and typing something serious, then we have the general discussions as well.

Download or lurk around. The choice is up to you.

Please have something sweet~

cg3c.jpg

Aah.. it's been a while... finally I'm greeting new people again~ Welcome to ASF vespy~ and, spam? Just go to LPW and chat with us~

Thanks Renano may i call you Ren?

You are very welcome.

Yes, I would be delighted if you call me Ren or any nickname you like. ^^

I already called you Vespy without permission... so I feel pretty bad since you asked me and I didn't ask you. ^^;;

Oh, coins. You are so adorable when you don't notice things. :3

Hmm there are some threads at Graphics Showcase about signatures

Do you all know of any sig makers on this forum?

You can look in the Graphics Showcase to see people who are willing to make sigs.

I'll just mention a few.

Sorry everyone. You don't need to respond... just showing Vespy who can make sigs.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ;

Welcome to AS Vespy~

Hmm youre already going around the spams so do i really need to say much? ;p I guess poke the odd contests if you get bored~

Also seen you around already, so hello thar, and welcome :J (this already makes me almost feel abd for all the others who go more unnoticed, but then again, their probably not a spammer like you are ^^) I'll probably see you around more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha