I'm impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingoat

Jan 30, 2018
I just found this forum looking for a particular upload and I thought it was uploaded by chance, then I figured it out how big it's anime-sharing. I probably saw this forum in the past for sure, but for some reason I've never got interested until now, I didn't probably pay attention to it. I just had a look around, and it's not even just about uploads here, it's a wonderful community full of passionate members. (honestly)

I still find hard times to find my way through the forum, but I think I'll get used to it, I've been mostly looking at the always active spam section and thread/posts made by the oldest members out here. It's nice to see it's not only just an anime forum, you're always discussing of several different kinds of arguments, while often having fun, it's nice to see that. I thought it would be very stupid of me to not sign up, so here I am. It'll take a while, but I'm probably going to be an usual member here.

This was my introduction, I'm not really good at it! I hope to get along with you all folks and I wish to have a great time!

Hi [MENTION=159305]Flamingoat[/MENTION];. nice to meet you.
welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?