I feel like im lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroov05

Elite Member
Dec 29, 2014
Hello

If it's okay to introduce myself, Im Yuri. Currently attending college as a freshman. I took Political Science as my major and currently living independently as in alone not that im independent completely. Im 19 - i like reading all sort of books (include mangas) but i begin to stop reading (exteremely sad) Shoujo especially a story with a high school setting. It kinda hurt my eyes and my heart as i kept regretting the fact that i have wasted my youth during High School.

In real life people would found me mumbling by myself, yes i talk by myself alot - but Im famous for being able to talk 4 hours straight to people that im comfortable with, im looking forward to meet those kind of people here.

If we talk about Anime or manga, i don't have any spesific liking. I just kinda read/watch them all, Shoujo, Shounen, Shounen Ai, Yaoi, Seinen, Harem etc. But my liking to watch an anime come like a season, if im into Shoujo - i will mostly invested my time watching Shoujo anime. Now im into Harem Anime and GOD DAMN IT I FEEL SO TORTURED BY THE DARK FACT THAT NONE OF REAL HUMAN WOULD CRUSH ON ME YET THIS GIRL HAD HER 13 (step) BROTHER CHASING HER LIKE A PRINCESS AND IM SO JEALOUS LIKE MY OWN REAL BROTHER BY BLOOD LOOK SO VISUALLY DISTURBING.

Harem anime makes me jealous yet at the same time depressed by the utsukushi otoko they offered (god damn it)
Please guide me well, im honestly feel so lost here

But one thing i know that Anime Sharing is HEAVEN ~~ I feel like i could stay here forever, a secret treasure !

Nice to meet you everyone

Last edited:
1st: Whaa...!!!:surprised: :ohnoes: Text waaaaaaall!!!

2nd: Jk... Well, welcome to ASF shroov05!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Thank you so much for all the warm welcoming :) i'll try to be active as much as i can. Have a good day everyone

Welcome to the ASF forum shroov05 ! nice to have you here ! if you ever feel the urge to talk...about,whatever..everything.just do it ! welcome and enjoy your stay ! :chuuni_salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks