hye there OTAKU!!nice to know u all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to ASF farizunikl~ :goodtea:
pay a visit to the spam and game section when you have some time and are bored xD

Reactions: farizunikl
is there anything in particular you want to download??
well, anyways...there is a download section on the main page. there is a bunch of stuff you can download. there are torrents and DDLs.

mmmh...dont know exactly what to explain here but lets give an example:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...r-anim@tion-master-03-[mp3]-62904/#post348219

if you want to download that for example, just copy the depositfile link under "download" and paste it into your browser click on free download, wait a minute or so and type in the captcha and download the file.
or use jdownloader.
mmmh...dunno, if this answered your question, but i hope it could at least help you a little bit :/

and there is some download that i saw,there is begin with deleted\blallalalala.............
that is my question,huu..
sorry to make u confuse...
what is the meaning of that?

ohh...i see...sorry, but a lot of downloads here have been deleted after that thing with megaupload getting shut down. so you cant download that file anymore. you can either search for other links or ask the uploader to re-upload the file.^^
hope that helps.

Ohh...thanx for the information....
If no one told me about that,I thing I will kepp press that thing till the download link will come out.....hahahaha

haha~
no problem. i am glad i could help.

could you post the link to the thread here? id like to check it just to make sure~

when i was try to post,i got this message
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

why my signature,not showing the image,but just the url?

Hi farizunikl, welcome to ASF! Hope you have fun! (●´∀`)ノ
If you want to make that your signature, put the link inbetween

e.g

Good luck! ε(*´・∀・`)з゙

oh...ok nevermind then.
did you just post an image link to your sig? you have to use these:

thanks Unintall...huhu...
i love sharing anime,so i will upload as much as i can,so all anime fan can watch i too...

thanx alexsdu...
im having fun now...:)

thanx shiki...huhu...
i think i must wait 2 weeks,huhuu...:(

Welcome to Anime Sharing, farizunikl~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Hmm... You must apply to be an Uploader if you wish to upload some anime.

Haha! Welcome farizunikl ! Drop by the spam section and forums games if you have some time while uploading. :P

Anyway, being an uploader takes some painstaking amount of time and I think I waited for 2 weeks before I became a trial
uploader. After that you still need to prove yourself to be worthy... like I'm doing right now.

Currently uploading S!@#$%$a ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks