Hullo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicrainboom

Dec 13, 2013
Hello there people

Anyway, yes, I am sonicrainboom, don't judge the name tis my internet handle and has been for a while now, I kind of got pulled on here by one of the mods because we go to the same uni anyway you might like to know a bit about myself. Well I am a fan of Touhou and pretty much watch watch /most/ people would call "moeshit" so SoL and Highschool stuff after all who doesn't enjoy stuff like Nyarko-san, yuyushiki and the like.

I am currently watching NouCome and Kyousogiga with some shorter shows like Aiura and Miss Monochrome thrown in for some fun.

So yeah thats enough about me I guess, you might see me around the art threads because I do draw as you can see from my dA here. I hope you are all having a wonderful evening and I look forward to talk to some of you.

/me slaps [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] around a bit with broccoli.

You started this! You are now required to bring the rest of Equestria's community here!

But this guy seems cool. He's got a kitsune for his avater :3

/me slaps [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] around a bit with broccoli.

You started this! You are now required to bring the rest of Equestria's community here!

But this guy seems cool. He's got a kitsune for his avater :3

^ That unusually sharp of Will-Senpai, I wonder how he thought that it must be me who referred o.O

Anyway, welcome Sonicrainboom, hope you enjoy your time here and find our resource useful. In terms of art we hold Signatures of the Month (SOTM) contest every month (assuming Pinky-sama is online), so you might want to check it out! You might also be interested in the Spam section and LPW (Last Post Wins) where you can meet the more active members of our community there. All in all I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you run into anything that require assistance then feel free to send me a PM/VM. See you around~

Welcome to ASF Sonicrainboom
:cheering:
Check the Spam or Games if you feel like Pichu already mentioned it and nice to meet you.

Reactions: namalandrcont
ASF-teamへようこそ, Sonicrainboom!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Hmm... You say, that one the Mods here in your uni. goes? Hmm... This is now very interesting who this be could? Well, if Will and King not than your uni-collegue said have, then can only Girlcelly be (- or maybe AzuAzu or Orisa also...)...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to AS Sonicrainboom~

Hmm... dragging random people around xD Well... drop by the spam and games if you wants~ Pokes the stuff in my siggy for randomish stuff?~

Hello and welcome to ASF sonic ~ :fluteangel:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?