Howdy I'm new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

excalibur

Fool
Elite Member
Oct 9, 2013
Hows it going guys, I'm Excalibur. My username is a tribute to one of my favourite characters from soul eater

Nice to meet everyone and I will see you around

~Excalibur

Reactions: renano
ASF-teamへようこそ, Excalibur!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Have fun, and enjoy your stay. Yet an other anime, I'll never be able to see it all.

Ekksu.... KALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (well not a soul eater reference but okay)

Hi hi welcome to the forum :runhappy:

hmm I thought Excalibur is the name of the legendary sword first XD

anyways welcome to the forums :p

Hello and welcome~

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask... or use the search bar to see if it has been asked. ^^

Soul Eater is a great manga and anime. I also enjoy Excalibur's quirks. Haha~

Please have something sweet for your sweet self.

j7xz.jpg

Hello and welcome to ASF excalibur ~ :cheering:

Where's your fancy hat? :p

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Hmm... 1000 provisions? O.o Lol whats that all about? XD

In order to ensure that any potential wielder meets my desired calibre, I Excalibur invoke a covenant between myself and the prospective applicant, which contains a total of 1000 required errands. But you have to do every 1000 provision everyday because everyday is my birthday.

~Excalibur

Ah there's the hat, but I remembered it to be shorter than that, my memories XD

@samyeung46 Yes :)

@Nazaka I might be adding a gif soon of Excalibur dancing :)

~Excalibur

Ekusu... KARIBAAA!!! errr... wait.. wrong Excalibur.. ah anyway welcome to ASF~

Lol i dont even understand how they would get through all that in a day xD

Should just leave it till he actually needs to use it =w=

@thecoins thanks :)

@samyeung46 thats the way he drives to madness because people have to do what he wants or he won't give them the power they want and glory. Excalibur, whose very existence invites people towards the madness of "anger". Basically he drives people crazy because he always talking and only thinks of himself. Like the 5 hour story hour party etc :)

~Excalibur

I wonder what is my sword doing signing up to the forum? :P Jokes, anyway, welcome Excalibur, I hope you enjoy your stay and do drop by the LPW in the spam section to chat with the more active members of the forum. Have fun surfing around ASF~

Hmm... yeah if he has more 5 hour long tasks then people arent going to be able to do anything in a day xD

Hmm you think maybe they could do it in ways less enthusiastically and still get through? ;p They only have to sit through the 5 hrs so maybe if they messed around meanwhile~

Everytime i see the name excalibur i remember fate/stay night xD Welcome to ASF Exca!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/