mad scientist
Elite Member
Mar 12, 2012
im hayate akihisa. nice to meet you all kekekeke

dlg4rk.jpg

..... due to a really important task, i take my hiatus for over 2 months

34tecer.jpg

Hmm *insert generic welcome back thingy*
Now then time to go mess with your secret lab and all those random things inside again~ :evillaugh:

Lalala :runhappy: *Pokes everything* Hmm i wonder what happens if i mix these~ *Pours blue stuff in clear stuff* Yay pink sparkles~ :runhappy:

welcome hayate nice to meet you.

watches samy turns into a pink monkey as he watches the pink sparkles falling on him,don't worry samy i'll give a banana and take you to the zoo where you will lots and lots of bananas.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, hayate akihisa~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I think I saw you around before you actually made your introduction, haha.

Hmm i think ill just transform myself back~ *Puts sparkles on ralium*

Oh wow. Well then, why are you making another introduction thread? o -o

Well ummm hello again to [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] i guess :goodtea:

hmm.......then:hi:

i turn into a monster called sam eater i eat samy then change back into ralium and stay the whole day in the toilet.

Hmm it seems that ralium turned cannibal :goodtea: Shouldnt eat stuff you arent sure is safe for you~

Stop fighting with Sam in unnecessary threads. You can do this in the spam section.

indeed. Assuming your still in school and such since your so young :goodtea: i remember you by your sig pics lol

yea that gif with the critical post/alt+tab and such just reminds me of maplestory.. again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread