Hiya~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikarin

Mystic
Sep 29, 2011
はじめまして。
Hi. I'm Hikarin (光鈴) and obviously, I'm new here.
I love to write stories, sing and draw.
I am currently writing an English novel called "Requiem Rising" and a Japanese visual novel called "Tears of Return".
In the near future, I will start singing as a NicoNico artist (once I get my Behringer microphone), covering songs.
My nationality is Australian and I love vBulletin forums. In fact, I'm in the middle of creating my own right now.
As a hobby, I translate lyrics on animelyrics.com and am a great lover and supporter of doujin material.
I'm friendly enough, so I will talk with anyone and I don't mind taking translation requests, but I am a little busy with TAFE at the moment, so don't expect the request to be finished right away. ;p
それじゃ、またね!

Last edited:
G'day!

Intense coolness there.

Well, great to have ya' Have fun here and drop by the Spam Section every once in awhile, all the action is over there.

Welcome to AS! We have plenty of aussies here eh? Haha. Enjoy your day and have. You can always share your music with us. :)

Welcome to ASF, Hikarin.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

Wow! Somebody from AnimeLyrics. Now I can get some help with some anime's songs that I cannot find.

Hi Hikarin,

Welcome to AS, and that's a nice profile. I remember my friend asked for a translation (Mizuiro OVA ED) on animelyrics before a year ago, and someone translated it for him, the translator was very nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha