Hi Yah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaldykun

Noob
May 13, 2014
Well, I have been figuring out how to start my introduction for a while now, but what the heck. I'm Zaldykun, I'm a self proclaimed otaku. I love watching anime series and movies. Honey and clover, code geass, gurren laggann are some of my favorites. I enjoy playing video games especially on RPG genre like Final Fantasy series, Mana khemia and Disgaea. I also enjoy playing Visual Novels like edelweiss and TCG like Yugioh and Cardfight Vanguard. Right now I'm into Gunpla, and I've been saving up for an airbrush. Hope to share interests and experience with ASF and glad to be here. :)

Hello and welcome in our nice forum of ASF, Zaldykun^^!

Have a lot fun with stuff here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Notice: Sorry [MENTION=88890]zaldykun[/MENTION];, but your siggy (signature) against the siggy-size-rules of here/there: It're with a max. widh of 500 p. be, and the hight of 300 p., okay? Check the link, what I you given have - then you haven't problems with the Admins/Mods here in the future, okay^^?

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?