hi there everyone =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaAce

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2011
hey there everyone! i'm new here! i just got this site while searching for one of the game i wanted for a long time ago. i was redirected to anime-sharing from ge-anime. too bad some of the parts of the game i wanted is dead >.<

anywhere,nice to meet all of you! hope to make some friends here. have a nice day everyone =)

Welcome to ASF, Ace.
Hope you have lots of fun with us here.

As for the dead game, you could try request for it again on the request tread.
I'm sure someone will revive it again.

hi alexsdu =) i'm trying now,as i read and realize that i need to have 30 posts before i can make a request,so i'm working on it now.
of course,without spamming :)

Welcome to ASF, enjoy your stay here.

A tip is to drop by the spam section to have some chat with the rest of us, generally where the chat takes place other than the IRC channel, so you can wrap your post count up very quickly that way. ;P

Anyway, enjoy your stay and see you around ;P

Welcome to AS.

AlphaAce, You should be able to to make a request without the need of 30 posts ;) The said restriction only applies to whoever posting releases.

You can spam your 30 posts in the Spam section in minutes though, if you like. It's for the special purpose.

Hey AlphaAce. ^^
Requesting is free for all, in accordance with our motto to serve everything publicly. ;)
Anyway, the 30 posts are mostly to ensure people that post requests read the rules instead of spaming the download sections with useless stuff, than a really hindrance. :p

I dunno that the request require 30 posts to be make 1st? Since when was this?

Welcome Ace to the forums. :D Have fun browsing around and make new friends (if you want to). Enjoy your day. :D

nice to meet you coolio =) will hang around the forums when i have free time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。