Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

trololove

The Librarian
Feb 9, 2014
Hi,
I am new here, but already messing up your hgames-wiki ;).
Could somebody tell me whether there is a thread for the wiki (couldn't find one) or who I can contact when I have questions concerning the wiki?

Reactions: Inquisitor
Welcome to ASF trololove
:cheering:
Check the Forum Games or Spam section if you would like to chat and nice to meet you.

There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

First you can read the ASF Guide and Rules, if you have any question ask in Site Support.

Welcome to AS trololove~

Theres a wiki? O.o /me never noticed...

Drop by the spam and games if you have time~

Hi,
I am new here, but already messing up your hgames-wiki ;).
Could somebody tell me whether there is a thread for the wiki (couldn't find one) or who I can contact when I have questions concerning the wiki?
Hi and welcome!

Feel free to edit the wiki! There are no thread for discussing it, but we could create one in the H games club area. Anybody is welcome to edit and suggest changes.

Hello and welcome to ASF trololove ~ :fluteangel:

Ah, the wiki for the 3d sims

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Hello and welcome to ASF trololove ~ :fluteangel:

Ah, the wiki for the 3d sims

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:
:anblink: Ah, but our anime-sharing wiki is for all H games, not just the "3d sims", as you call it. :) Everybody is more than welcome to add a wiki for any H game. btw, even though it's mostly 3D games, they aren't all "sims", some are VN's and some are 2D.

Feel free to post/contact me if you have any questions on how to set up a wiki! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha