Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChihiroAoki

ちぃちゃん
Elite Member
May 31, 2013
Nice to meet you. :hi: I'm Mizuko from Turkey .u. I checked the Otome Game forum nearly everyday and I found almost every game I searched :runhappy: Then I became a member to request a game I couldn't find. But from now on I want to be an active member :bigeyes:

I'm a new otome gamer (since March 2013) and I also like watching anime but I'm not keen on shoujo anime. My favorite otome games so far are NORN9 and Amnesia. My favorite animes are Durarara, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Aku no Hana, Watashi ga Motenai and Kuroko no Basket.

お兄ちゃん達も乙女達もよろしくね!:colalms:

ASF-teamにようこそ, Mizuko Aoki!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

:hi: MizukoAoki,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will enjoy your stay here at ASF, have fun.

Hello and welcome to ASF mizuko~ :cheering:

A lot of people are similar to you, found this site because they wanted to download something XD

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。