Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTwitch

Feb 17, 2013
Wassup? My names Nathan! I love anime and manga and all that good stuff. Not excluding things like hentai and doujins ;P. I'm a very open minded guy so yeah.. Not so new to anime culture but new to forums. Not so sure what exactly to put in the intro thread soooo ASK ME PLENTY OF QUESTIONS :D

PS: I love talking to people =P

Reactions: renano
Hello and welcome.

It is certainly a pleasure to have you here.

Plenty of guys in this forum who are also new to the anime experience.

Perhaps, listing a few things like what you like to do that is not anime related. You can brag about any wins or discourages.

Or... do you like ice-cream cake or kittens more? Just a joke.

Please have a cookie.

imageeuz.jpg

Reactions: MrTwitch
Well music has made an insanely huge impact on my life for the better i like to think. I have been playing musical instruments for 3 years now ^-^ Also ice cream cake haha.

Welcome MrTwitch

Ice cream cake is win ^-^

Now when you say "hentai and doujins" would you happen to also be referring to visual novels like Yume Miru Kusuri and Ever17, or just video hentai?? If you are into VN games there is much we can talk about =D

Welcome MrTwitch

Ice cream cake is win ^-^

Now when you say "hentai and doujins" would you happen to also be referring to visual novels like Yume Miru Kusuri and Ever17, or just video hentai?? If you are into VN games there is much we can talk about =D

I have little experience with visual novels BUT the little experience i have had i do like them alot =D It would help to get a few reccomendations? =D Actually Katawa Shoujo was noe of my first VN's =o

Ice-cream cake. xD

That's really amazing that music can influence you and many others. So universal~

I envy those that can play musical instruments. Kudos to you.

Lol. Visual novels should be the main attraction of ASF. xD

Or come spam with us Twitch-kun~

On the topic of VNs, are you willing to play non-English translated? If not, then that is fine.

A few English translated VNs that are worth noting would be Saya no Uta, Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shōjo, and Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.

Plenty more out there.

Ice-cream cake. xD

That's really amazing that music can influence you and many others. So universal~

I envy those that can play musical instruments. Kudos to you.

Lol. Visual novels should be the main attraction of ASF. xD

Or come spam with us Twitch-kun~

I have to agree music is a universal language of feeling and emotion like none other! Also spam is fun xD

There are others who would feel similarly pertaining to music. I just enjoy being immersed in the melody. Even the sound of rain pouring on the hard ground is quite gratifying for me.

Do you have a particular genre you like?

As for spamming, it is a large place. Sam is king there. ^_~

Also, do mind if I call you Twitch-kun? Is Nathan more appropriate?

That's one of the reasons i love it when it rains.

lol Also I can't pick a favorite but my taste ranges from classical pieces to heavy metal to dub-step and back to swing and then to rap. Haha

As for my name, I have many names. I prefer you to call me your personal nickname you name me, such as the one you just gave me Twitch-kun. =P If that makes sense. xD

And what would you like me to address you as? =O

Cool. :3

Great that nature can give us things to enjoy as well~

Same for me. I'm open-minded about all genres of music. I tend to listen to classical or alternative rock. Traditional Asian music is the main staple at my household. xD

Yay~ Twitch-kun. I tend to nickname people without them knowing. Haha.

Hmm... renano is the standard. People can nickname me as they please as long as it's not disrespectful. Most common would be oujo-sama or rena/reni.

Love your avatar! Will you be making your own sig or ask one of the members to make one?

=O Would you care to name some artists/groups? Of the Traditional asian music?

Hmm... Rena-san? Unsure about this honorific >.< So, sorry if it is out of terms and disrespectful..

Also I'm not sure yet. I'll probably try to make my own and then end up getting frustrated with it. Hahaha

Sure~

I'll post some YouTube clips. They list the CD or artist if you're interested.

Chinese

Korean

Japanese

Thai

Khmer

Thai and Khmer music tend to not name their musical pieces like give it an official title. They usually 'name' it during the era of what was happening at that time or based on an event like a wedding.

The honorific is just fine~ ^^

Putting -san on the end can mean respect, someone older, or you're not well acquainted with them yet.

Even without the -san, it's all good~

We encourage everyone to try, but you can poke [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; if you want someone to make your sig.

Much appreciated!!

And good. ^_^

Also alrighty i'll work on it tomorrow im kinda tired to do it tonight =P

Please have a cookie.

imageeuz.jpg
>.< Damn, how long have I on this words and pic from you waiting:runhappy:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome in the ASF-team, MrTwitch!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

hello Nathan and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

and yeah, Katawa Shoujo is my first VN too, and it's really beautiful isn't it? :D

Welcome MrTwitch, you'll fit right away here.
The people here are a bit inane (including myself), but they are some of the nicest you'll ever meet.
Hope to see you in the forms soon. :cheering:

I may be a little late on this...
But there's many English VNs I can recommend ^-^. VN choice is mostly taste, as I myself much enjoy the slice-of-life / comedy / school-life genre's, others may like more action/romance/fantasy. Though I'm not particularly too picky.

Just a few I would recommend off the bat would be....
Yume Miru Kusuri (#1 recommendation)
Snow Sakura (Not as popular but it's definitely a favorite of mine)
Shuffle (Storyline is interesting, especially after you've watched the anime)
Da Capo / Da Capo 2 (Also very good school life Novels, Da Capo 2 was in my opinion a bit superior, but the 1st game is very good as well, and it also helps you understand #2 a bit more)

I could go on and on :lmao:

hello Nathan and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

and yeah, Katawa Shoujo is my first VN too, and it's really beautiful isn't it? :D

Thanks! I'm quite sure i will! And yes it was beautiful.

Good to know! It does seem so :whistle: Hahah This is one forum/community im bound to. It is one of the only places thats had me comming back xD

I may be a little late on this...
But there's many English VNs I can recommend ^-^. VN choice is mostly taste, as I myself much enjoy the slice-of-life / comedy / school-life genre's, others may like more action/romance/fantasy. Though I'm not particularly too picky.

Just a few I would recommend off the bat would be....
Yume Miru Kusuri (#1 recommendation)
Snow Sakura (Not as popular but it's definitely a favorite of mine)
Shuffle (Storyline is interesting, especially after you've watched the anime)
Da Capo / Da Capo 2 (Also very good school life Novels, Da Capo 2 was in my opinion a bit superior, but the 1st game is very good as well, and it also helps you understand #2 a bit more)

I could go on and on :lmao:

:eek: * Bows Down * AHH THANK YOU SO MUCH =D never too late

Hello there MrTwitch !
And welcome to ASF !
I'm brand new here too, and so far I've been loving it much more than I expected. Great place indeed.

Hope you'll enjoy the community as well.
Best !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.