Hi! New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petros

Otaku Grrrrrr
Elite Member
Dec 15, 2013
Hello I am Petros! or in UK / US language Peter!

I am from Athens 24 years old and not employed yet! Also i am member at many anime forum greek and not greek ones.

I have a strong feelings toward Naruto & Bleach, Fairy Tale, Tenjo Tenge and Flames or Reka! Also i love otome games!
But i can't find many of them in Athens.

I am interesting in manga and i am trying to learn how to draw!
Until now in Athens there are very few people were actually teach somethings.
Also there are some studios with japanese people teaching but they are to expensive for me :(

I came here because i was invited by my friend, and many years member and good friend at the greek forum that we were members.

And also for the very first time from 7-22 December we have Cosplay wishes by cosplayer.gr And yes i will go!!!

Yeah as you can see people i am an Otaku and i am proud of it!

I am very sorry if i exhausted you with my first big introduction post!

よろしくお願いします (yoroshiku onegaishimasu) - i hope i write it down correctly!!!!

3yrmpeV.jpg

Welcome to ASF Petros
:cheering:
Check the Spam or Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you too.

The actual Forum games are here link, and the Spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Καλώς μας ήρθες Πέτρο! Περιμένω και τον Κωνσταντίνο {ak44gr} ;) θα έρθει και αυτός αργότερα μου είπε στο τηλ. Που μίλησα! Έλα pm ;)

Welcome my friend I am waiting Konstantinos {ak44gr} he may join the forum as he told to me on the phone. Send pm!

I am translating the Greek language so people can understand us! see ya later

Also I will travel to Athens to join the cosplay event it I won't participate I will just visiting!

ASF-teamへようこそ, Petros!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Wow, after the otome-players and the once HF-members season begins probably the Greek-season in ASF.
- Hey, [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION];! You've again from your place...:goodtea:~>

ASF-teamへようこそ, Petros!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Wow, after the otome-players and the once HF-members season begins probably the Greek-season in ASF.
- Hey, [MENTION=79545]Eviluk96[/MENTION];! You've again from your place...:goodtea:~>

Not so much near me, we are at different cities :) but we now each other!

the way you said to me it was meaning that we were close!

Anyway [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; i see ya later on FB

Ah well we've already met in LPW but I haven't formally and properly welcomed you, so welcome to the community Petros! :hi:

It's ay-ok if you're a proud Otaku! No one's hurt or angry! :thumbup:
Personally I think it's a good thing if you're proud of liking something that you like!

Hope you enjoy your time here and see you around! よろしくお願います! (≧∇≦)/

ASF-teamへようこそ, Petros!

I never thought of it that way I guess that is in a way true! :XD:

I never thought of it that way I guess that is in a way true! :XD:

Well, really: About from beginning Oct. to end Nov. was the season of Otome-players (e.g.: Chiru-chan etc.), where after the former members from Hong Fire (ASF like forum) to us join are, and now seems that now the season of Greeks begins...:goodtea:~>

Yeah I know...
It was just when I started getting active here too :)

i see the other 2 Greek members they haven'e been active :( i also sent them PM and friend requests...

i see the other 2 Greek members they haven'e been active :( i also sent them PM and friend requests...

Well, this kind of members are mostly because of the downloading and etc. - What about in every few weeks appear and then again disappear...>_>

Well, this kind of members are mostly because of the downloading and etc. - What about in every few weeks appear and then again disappear...>_>

it's pity because this place is like a treasure.

it's pity because this place is like a treasure.

Yeah, I know what you mean... But there isn't to make...>_>

Notice: I'd rather recommend, that we our conversation in a other place further make should, because the Mods/Admins doesn't like, if in the Intro-section not to this related theme speak, okay? ...Go we rather to Spam-section, okay?...:goodtea:~>

Yeah, I know what you mean... But there isn't to make...>_>

Notice: I'd rather recommend, that we our conversation in a other place further make should, because the Mods/Admins doesn't like, if in the Intro-section not to this related theme speak, okay? ...Go we rather to Spam-section, okay?...:goodtea:~>

OK no problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread