Hi, New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal42

Jun 30, 2013
Hey Anime Fans :)

This is my first time here, and also my second forum ever that I've joined. Yes I have been living under a rock so don't ask. Although I might be without a home come this Monday because I have to leave my current apartment I hope that all goes well and am able to return here in the future.

a little about me. hmm...

I had an Xbox 360 for a long time, but just became a gamer last November or so. Why you ask? Borderlands 2, thought it was a really fun game, so yeah. Before I was just a casual gamer.

Plants vs Zombies ftw!

My top favorite anime is One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, Gundam Wing, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Not in that order.

favorite color is blue. Interesting to note, I almost started a blue and red debate in my English class in High school.

That's all for now. :)

:hi: Sal42,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us.

Welcome Sal42,
This please is extremely welcoming, so you should fit in right away. :cheering:
So don't be afraid to jump into the fray of it all.
I do hope to see you around.:fulfilled:
Take care,

appreciate it :) Hope to see you around as well.

I have seen the future >: ), and new that you would say something like that, conserning what you said about jumping into the fray. I've just completed my 2nd post in two separate threads :D

ASF-teamにようこそ, Sal42!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS Sal42~

Hmm... future? xD Read the other intro threads? ;p

Well this was my first forum... actually only forum im active in ;p

Ahh wells~ Drop by the spams =w=

Hmm... future? xD Read the other intro threads? ;p

I don't know what you mean by that O.O?

I did look at one other intro on top to get an idea of what I should say, but not to copy anybody all's. Why? Did my intro resemble someone all's intro?

I could change it, If....
you bake me a cake first >: )

hello...? ._.

Lol i meant what you said about telling the future ;p Sint usually says something similar to what he said here so if you read the other thread then you would be able to tell~

Hello and welcome to ASF Sal~ :cheering:

ahh that one sentence...
I believe my intro thread (the one with the a bit awkward and things) started that line XD

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section.
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?