Hi! New guy here. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndlessLoop

Oct 28, 2013
Hi i have been visiting this site for about a year and finally decided on making an account.
I'm Singaporean. I love watching anime, playing Visual novels and anything Japanese.
It was the Fate Stay Night anime which led me to find out about Visual Novels. The anime left so many questions unanswered and made me unsatisfied. A friend called Google told me that it was a Visual novel.
I am so glad i Googled that shit. Heavens Feel Route was so awesome.

My favourite Visual Novels are Muv-Luv, FSN, G-Senjou No Maou, Steins Gate and of course Clannad.
I'd rank Muv-Luv 1st, FSN 2nd and Clannad 3rd.
As for my favourite anime they are TTGL, Code Geass, Clannad, Shakugan No Shana, Toaru Railgun & Index, Shingeki no Kyojin, Full Metal Alchemist and Sword Art Online.
Currently studying and trying to learn Jap on my own so i can play the untranslated Visual Novels haha.

I hope to meet more VN lovers here. :)

Peace :P

ASF-teamへようこそ, EndlessLoop!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。