Hi, Im newbie in otome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASF-teamへようこそ, Saschu!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS Saschu~

Plushies~ Hmm... design it yourself and make it or something? xD

Drop by the spam/games and check out the contests in my siggy?~

Thank u
Sometime I design it myself but most of all I made anime char and artist
Thank u, I'll check it later <3

ASF-teamへようこそ, Saschu!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Thank u XD, just curious why I cant upload pic. Sorry coz Im newbie TT.TT

Welcome to AS ^.^
Plushies!!! like RedRascal said im also kind of curious :P
Anyways i hope to see you around and enjoy your stay :D

Thank u hehehe ^_^

Hmm you cant upload here directly but if you use an image host and link it here then you can~

Hmm.. if you edit post you could put multiple quotes in one..~ Since they try to keep people from double posting and stuff~ Ahh nvm x3 See you got it~

hehehe, sorry. thank u for information. It really help me. well so this is the pic of plushie I've made
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/206/3/1/sailormoon_plushie_by_saschu-d6f7rq8.jpg

Reactions: TheRedRascal
Image thingy there (looks like a tree) makes it so you could show the image like this x3

sailormoon_plushie_by_saschu-d6f7rq8.jpg

Hmm i couldnt make those plushies @_@ Or at least ill expect any of my attempt to do similarly to fall apart quick xD Theyre quite nice~ Though i would say the eye looks a bit odd?~

Hmm i couldnt make those plushies @_@ Or at least ill expect any of my attempt to do similarly to fall apart quick xD Theyre quite nice~ Though i would say the eye looks a bit odd?~

hahah, thank u. Yeah, still learning how to make good eyes. I made it from cutting felt

Hmm... Perhaps add more points of light? Or at least eyes usually have more than one x3 Dont think you can really do a pupil though?..~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?