Hi. I'm new ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hizachan

Dec 3, 2011
Hello. My name is Heather aka Hizachan. Stumbled on this website when I searching for what an anime a song belong to. Saw that this site had a lot of stuff so I thought I'd browse and hopefully stick around :D. Nice to meet everyone!

Reactions: fguelffstan
Hello Hizachan :happywhistle:
Nice to meet you :menft:
I am here to warn you about the spam section :traitor:

Just kidding xD

:hapjudge: And the spam king walks by :3 Quite a bit of craziness here XD Anyhow Welcome to AS Hizachan :3 Im pretty sure the Spam/games sections are quite safe (for now) :samuraihero:

:hapjudge: And the spam king walks by :3 Quite a bit of craziness here XD Anyhow Welcome to AS Hizachan :3 Im pretty sure the Spam/games sections are quite safe (for now) :samuraihero:
I am sorry but i will take over as new spam king soon:lmao::laughpanda:

We will definitely have fun here, I am new here too and i am already enjoying this forum :runhappy:

Last edited:
Yeah like second alex tenshi azu neko (who is currently gone) and the rest of the frequent spammers

Yeah like second alex tenshi azu neko (who is currently gone) and the rest of the frequent spammers
Nope, take me outta that list; I give up since this forum has a time limit between posts. q_q

Anyways, late welcome.

Ah, welcome to AS =3. Our male/female ratio here is now slightly more equal (still not anywhere close tho xD)

Hope you have fun here, enjoy the forum

Samyeung = Knight of the Spam section, youll see him alot xP

Wh-Why are there so many emoticons lying around? D:

Anyways, welcome to ASF! Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.