Hi! I'm Capt Jam. And I'm a modder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Jam

The Crazy Creator
Elite Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hi everyone! Nice place you have here. I came from HF like many. My interest is modding Artificial girl 3, so many thing to create in that game. Maps, girls, clothes, you name it. So I will hang around and share my work, mostly inspire by Sci-Fi more then anime or hentai. We are inspire by what we like...

Thanks for your warm welcome! ... And Cheers!

Capt Jam

Last edited:
ASF-teamへようこそ, Capt Jam!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: It seems, that at HF a exodus occurs in the last time...:goodtea:~>

Hello and welcome, Capt Jam! Love your avatar, btw. ;)
I hope you have fun here!

Welcome to AS Capt Jam~

Drop by the spam/games sometime~

Hmm.. i can see the start of a modding community... xD

Glad to see you found your way here, too, CJ! I wish I could have gotten here quicker, I feel so behind on everything!

OwO I wanna know how to mood and please to meet you. I do hope you shall teach us your forbidden arts of modding.

Thanks!! Yes it's mod. Like modding a game. Changing it to fit your personal tastes an wishes. For many, it's a demonstration of computer knowledge. For me, it's a medium to express my creativity. Not that I believe that it is artistic, but more to enjoy creating...

Thank you for you warm welcome!

A new thread in modding releases of AG3 has been started by my friend Futaboy right here if you're interested...
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...rl-3-character-clothing-upload-thread-166654/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?