Status
Not open for further replies.

GenKiDan

おわり
Elite Member
Apr 12, 2012
Here I am, GenKiDan, Some of you may have already seen me lurking around somewhere as DreamHoper.....
thats ME

I've just came from outside my humble little abode, and a neko followed me in, and it's lying next to me now, it looks like a little Tiger, how cozy, its so soft too touch.

Hmm, I'm making some food, it's 4 am, and i can't wait too eat and watch some anime, then go to bed on my wannabe futon thats actually just a matrass on the floor, I have a small green headlight that I will use in the dark in there, then I might lye there all cozy, perhaps with a noteblock writing some kind of mind delusional crazy stuff on...hihi

Thats my presentation, so now at least I'm formal and you know somewhat a little bit more about me, the rest you will have to discover yourself.

LOL
Code:
The following errors occurred with your submission
Tags cannot be overly common words (Me).

Oh and I like some anime, and people like you.
Pluss some other things I assume....But something on my stove is now boiling.

Now all thats left is to find some kind of awesome or likable portrait\avatar

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF, GenkiDan.
Have fun in the forum.

Pretty interesting introduction there, Dan.
Just wondering here, is the neko in your introduction is real? Would to see it, if you got the picture. That is if you wouldn't mind.

Welcome to AS GenKiDan~
Enjoy your stay :3
Thanks Sam.....you again :P Does this forum have a secret room you live in

Welcome to ASF, GenkiDan.
Have fun in the forum.

Pretty interesting introduction there, Dan.
Just wondering here, is the neko in your introduction is real? Would to see it, if you got the picture. That is if you wouldn't mind.
Oh I was serious yes, Its real, It left my bench just a min ago,,err actually now its coming back as i type, scratching on the other side of the door. I'll take a pic for you :)
I'll do it in a moment, just gotta eat while its still hot.

Added:
Vcd22.jpg

Just a crappy pic taken with my many years old phone.

Last edited:
Hmm secret room? I wonder~ But then again why would i need a secret room when i took over the spam kingdom :evillaugh:

That's an interesting cat you got there.
I used to same one like that too, many years ago, except that he didn't have those white 'shoes'.

Hi dreamhoper. I don't know if I've seen you before but nice to meet you!

Your neko looks delicious.

Thanks, nice too meet you too, you probably haven't seen me before unless it was on irc :)

It's not my actual neko btw, it's more like a stray one, that doesn't get too much attention from my neighbors...the actual owners. So I do some looking out for it, been some cold winters here, and then it comes maju'ing, neighbors don't let it in. And if I don't close my windows, it gets in whether i want it too or not. But I don't mind, it's cozy having the little furr ball purring around my place, it gets pampered, and in return it eats my food, walks on the kitchen table even though i say not too, and never leaves me alone. I think it's a bit lonely, but so am I sometimes.

Don't eat it.

Last edited:
Most of my cats are stray cats too, that eventually became 'permanent citizens' of our house.
And my current cat had his 'girlfriend' came stay over at our house too, and she's somewhat have becoming too familiar with everyone in the house.

Last edited:
Hmm i heard kittehs taste delicious :evillaugh: Lol jk xD Its a random lil joke we have around here~

Most of my cats are stray cats too, that eventually became 'permanent citizens' of our house.
And my current cat had his 'girlfriend' came stay over at our house too, and she's somewhat have becoming too familiar with everyone in the house.
Do they have missing posters and become permanent citizens of your basement chamber also :innocent:
Lol, I just couldn't help but see that angle.

Hmm i heard kittehs taste delicious :evillaugh: Lol jk xD Its a random lil joke we have around here~
You'll have to tell me all about it, if it was replaced by pussycats...My imagination might have had something to work with, however little høhø

Last edited:
Do they have missing posters and become permanent citizens of your basement chamber also :innocent:
Lol, I just couldn't help but see that angle.
Nah, over here at my place, people seldom post poster of their missing pets, unless their pets are pedigree or imported one.
We like to let our cats roam free as long as they don't create troubles in the neighbourhood, like gang fights. They can choose whoever they want to be their servant master.

:thumbup::emjudge:

Neko like that is rare....Wondering how much a plane ticket costs too your location, Maybe we should have a cs lan at your place soon... In your basement ofc. JK :D

Last edited:
Maybe we should have a cs lan at your place soon... In your basement ofc. JK :D
Unfortunately, I ain't got no basement. But if you willing to help me ding some big hole at my backyard to make a basement, I'll appreciate it.:gotidea:

You don't fool me, you just want a swimming pool :redface:

Last edited:
It's appeared that the Jedi Mind Trick is not working on you.:surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread