Hi! Hello! Cześć! Hallo! Salut! Konnichiwa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPilipo

Jul 30, 2011
Hi, my name is (hmm... I'll let you guess it, It aint hard) and I'm a believer since not so long ago.

A little bit of history:
If I recall correctly my first anime was "Yattaman" back in the first half of 90' (I was ~6 at that time, fun fact: it aired with Italian dub + Polish voiceover), then in the second half of 90' Sailor Moon aired here (had huge crush one Rei, fun fact: it was taken off the air few times due to "explicit nudity"), and a bit later there was Pokemon (watched it almost all way through middle school, no fun facts here =P). After that I hadn't watched any anime for nearly 10 yrs.
My first contact with "modern" anime took place few months ago, can you guess what was it? Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt!
My reaction after watching first ep: "WTF?!? AWESOME! MOAR!"
Since then I've watched H.O.T.D, Bakemonogatari, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, and finally my latest obsession Railgun and Index.

Currently I'm going through "withdrawal syndrome" after watching all episodes of (previously mentioned) Index and Railgun. Downloaded every translated Index novel and Railgun manga, but it just aint the same =( (also, Kindle is one crappy manga reader)

I can't wait to see more of PSG and Index/Railgun (if there ever will be more of those... one can hope)

As for what made me register on AS, well... its the most active anime community I've found so far, also your download section is very useful ;)

OK, I think that will be all, wonder if anyone will actually read it...

First half of 90 plus sailor moon, and you were 6, and then you had a huge crush on Rei...

Sounds just like me, are you perhaps was born around 87 or 88?

I clearly remember when I was a kid (7 or 8 in 95 or 96) I watch sailor moon for the girls and their ... juicy transformation nyahahaha.

Though, not until very late of 2008 I started to watch anime again, due to various reason, mostly assumption errors on my part. Of course, I'd not deny the fact that I'm a huge huge fan of eroge.

Welcome to AS, I don't think we are anywhere near the "most active anime community" but thanks for the compliment :D

Wow, you like Rei? Is it because she dress in shrine maiden dress?
I used to have a crushed between Makoto Kino(Sailor J) and Minako Aino(Sailor V). The former look matured, plus she got ponytail, and the later looks like the younger version of the former, plus that big red box ribbon on the back of her head. :P

Welcome to ASF, Pilipo.
Do visit the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are. Plus we need more people to play with us spammers. LOL
Someone will come with some questionnaire for you to answer.

BTW, where are you from?

Sounds just like me, are you perhaps was born around 87 or 88?
Bingo! August 87 to be exact.

I don't think we are anywhere near the "most active anime community" but thanks for the compliment :D
I only said "most active I've found so far" =P

Wow, you like Rei? Is it because she dress in shrine maiden dress?
Maybe, maybe... but I think mostly because I seem to have "a thing" for Asians with long dark hair... although that "long dark hair" part is optional ;)

BTW, where are you from?
From country placed almost exactly in the exact center of Europe, called Poland.

oh hello there... nice to meet you ~ ...

as for my part... interview?

:059: Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

hope to hear from you soon.. see ya at the spam section or the IRC...

... ~

I'm more into romance/slice of life anime, well actually I prefer the generic, moege, school romance type of eroge and its anime adaption, and discard most action oriented anime.

That's one of the things that I love about anime: anyone can find type of anime that fits himself.

as for the interview:

1. MrPilipo - "Mr" comes form the fact that, at the beginning, it extremely annoyed me when people called me "Mr", at some point I've decided to embrace it and so it became part of my nickname. "Pilipo" is just one of many versions of my name (Filip) that people used, later I've found out its in Hawaiian.

2. As if it wasn't obvious already - Male.

3. Last night started watching Mayo Chiki! and intend to continue doing so, today I think I'll start watching Usagi Drop.
As for my favorites so far: Railgun, Index and PSG.

4. In most cases its somehow impossible for me to choose one definitive favorite, in this case I'm unable decide between Misaka Mikoto, Kamijou Touma and Shirai Kuroko, everyone of those is my fav for different reasons.

5. Everything from classical to covers from Glee excluding most of POP and Polish music, which I'm sick of. iTunes shows that most of music that I've bought is from "alternative" genre.
One thing about my music taste I can say for sure: I love the sound of an electric guitar‏.
Currently thinking about diving into depths of Japanese music, any recommendations?

6. For now it probably will be "The Golden Age" by "The Asteroids Galaxy Tour", although "Only my Railgun" is on its way to claim that title.

7. In short: Google.
Longer version: I was looking for episodes of Index, ones I've found on torrent had corrupted audio.

8. Visual Novels? Not familiar with it so far, so that will be no.
Currently enjoying From Dust and Killzone 3, before that finished InFamous 2. Oh, and there is also Minecraft, which tends to fill most of my time at work (my job is reeeeeally boring). Trying to avoid RPG's, its not like I don't like them, I'm just that kind of guy that feels that... urge to finish every side quest, so it takes ages to finish those games.

9. Hobbies, hmm... well... that probably will be... TV Series, I tend to watch lots of them... more probably calling it "addiction" would be more correct. Besides that I build stuff, no matter if its form LEGO's or in Minecraft.

10. I like electronics, all kinds of it, pc's, phones, TV's and others, that's probably my another "addiction".

11. Finished high school 5 yrs ago and after 3 failures and 1yr break I'm going back to University, so yeah, I think I'm still a student.

12. I was born in '87, so I'm 24 currently.

13. Apple pie! Besides that any kind of food, as long as it doesn't include sea food.
Trying to get familiar with Japanese cuisine, but due to the fact that currently I have only microwave/oven at hand it's on hold.

14. Polish (of course =P), English and a little bit of German.

15. Single, in almost every meaning of that word.

16. Tried to learn Japanese on my own few years ago, failed after being unable to properly remember ~20 kana characters.
So, no, but would love to.

16. You mean between Western cartoons and Japanese Anime? If that's the case then, in my opinion, main difference is that anime (and whole Japanese culture) is based on whole different set of values, not defiled in any way by any of world biggest religions. I'm an Atheist (although formally still member of roman catholic church) so I may be a little bit biased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.