Hi guys ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoirSuede

Nov 25, 2012
Hi, i'm just here to hang around, DL some OP/EDs, talk and stuff....
Anyways, anime's i liek most:
1.Madoka Magica
2.Gosick
3.Letter Bee

And for TF2 players, my steam account is NoirSuede.

Welcome and nice to meet you, NoirSuede....

Drop by the spam/game section when you have time.... Spam section is where you can talk bout anything but rules do applied....

Did a bit of a survey of the forum's before entering, and there's A LOT of sections to go to. Which one should i go to?

Which ever section that interest you the most...... Most be in the spam/game section.... That where all the talking and about be at.....

Welcome in the ASF-team, NoirSuede!

Have lot fun here...~

Hello~

Welcome :D Come and chat and have a good time.. people are really friendly here :runhappy:

Yo whats up bro? Welcome to ASF... and TF2... I dnt like that game >.> Im a perv soo I like females on my plate :D

Welcome to AS NoirSuede~

Hmm letter bee xD I should get around to reading the latest chapters...

Drop by the spam/games~

Hey, just one more thing, i don't really watch anime's that are mainstream (When everyone watches SAO, i watch Accel World (which i found out is a piece of garbage), when everyone watches K (because of the same time telecast on Animax), i watch Psycho-Pass (which there hasn't been any threads about it here).

And how do you get that Kyubey Banner below your avatar?

Lol i sort of watch anime after its aired~ Dont care if its mainstream or not~

The kyubey badge is given to members who have been here for 14 days or posted 30 times~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。