Hi guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keychains

Sep 29, 2014
Keychains here! I've been using Anime-Sharing for quite some time, but never had the guts to join--I'm usually always a non-registered lurker wherever I go, so this is actually my very first time joining such a huge online community. Please excuse me if I don't understand DA INTORNET SPEAKZ or how to insert pretty pictures in a post or anything like that.

Basically I'm interested in games, anime, eroge, music, and stuff like that--perfect for this place. Now if I only had the time to actually PLAY those games.

Favorite anime: Death Note, Clannad
Favorite video games: Metroid Prime 1, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

btw, the name just comes from a picture I found, a Klefki with a giant Keyblade. I oughta have that as my avatar...

So, uh, I look forward to being here!

Well, welcome to ASF Keychains!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Welcome to AS Keychains~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting :3

To insert pictures~ You first upload to an image hosting site like photobucket and then use the link in the image thingy (looks like a tree) in the bar~ Seems to confuse quite a bit of people~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks