Hi Guys~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayonlinemethod

Nov 30, 2014
Hi guys, I just found this forum like 3hrs ago and I browsed into it and I WAS LIKE! WTF THIS IS HEAVEN! I'm really really grateful that I found this site!

I found this site from a game that I recently downloaded and I saw a notepad on it with the site, the game that I downloaded is in japanese/english language

I was wondering cuz I saw in Hentai Games Thread all games are on Japanese, I don't understand japanese so I can't play those games, any chance there's a English version games? or any trick to make Japanese games turn to English language?

Same with Hentai Doujinshi they're all in Japanese.

Please help me :)

thank you guys

Welcome to ASF jayonlinemethod!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time as well...^_^!!!

Of course, for what are senpais there then...^_^?

Well, if you don't want with Japanese VNs play, but with TL-ed: Then there are some in selection where you on English play can; Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4

:goodtea:

hi good sir thanks! but when i clicked on your 4 links says " Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

btw, what is Japanese "VN" mean? and TL-ed means? sorry I'm new really :)

also, about Hentai Doujinsh are there also english versions?

hi good sir thanks! but when i clicked on your 4 links says " Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

btw, what is Japanese "VN" mean? and TL-ed means? sorry I'm new really :)

also, about Hentai Doujinsh are there also english versions?

1st:hi good sir thanks! but when i clicked on your 4 links says " Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

2nd:btw, what is Japanese "VN" mean? and TL-ed means? sorry I'm new really :)

3rd:also, about Hentai Doujinsh are there also english versions?

1st: Hmm... Is really strange, maybe a bug or something like that...

In this case try these words/publisher names to type or paste at the search bar.
Code:
[MangaGamer] [TLwiki] [Peach Princess] [JAST USA]

These'll you to translated VN-titles lead.

2nd: Well, I mean in still original Japanese texts/sets - not translated (Is the longer version of TL-ed). Edit: Don't worry^_^!

3rd: Sometimes...:goodtea:

Welcome to AS jayonlinemethod~

Hmm... I think theres an english and whatnot separation for things here... dunno...

Drop by the spam and games if you have time~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread