Hi guys~! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klaf

Jan 18, 2012
Hello guys :)

Was searching for sites to download Anime and stumble upon this forum~!

I'm 31yrs old male here from Asia which have been watching anime for almost like 15 over years since Ranma 1/2 days :P

Looking forward to grab some nice Anime here~!

Hello, nice to have ya'.

I thought I was the only person on this site who watched any of Rumiko Takahashi's works. Good to know that someone else likes the classics.

Have fun surfing around the site.

Welcome to AS Klaf. I too enjoyed Ranma 1/2. If you are looking for some nice Anime.... You should check out Highschool DxD! :D I promise you will enjoy it.:whistle:

Welcome to AS forums klaf ~

Wow ranma 1/2
I read manga for that way back i dun even know when XD

Oh well enjoy your stay here :)

Hey guys! Ranma was the first anime I watch but I never really got to complete it only until recent years! Ranma was aired on TV during weekends and they never got to finish airing the whole series. I got to know about the total number of episodes few years back and realize why they couldn't finish it!

TheGiggolo - yeah will catch this Highschool DxD! =) I love some of the highschool stuff!!

Anyway I've been watching lots of stuff last year and should have watch almost all the popular series completed last year! =D I try to watch completed series most of the time as I find it painful to wait for them week by week. Already have a lot of series which I am watching and waiting week by week!

Welcome to AS :D Enjoy!
I've always heard about ranma 1/2. Seen many pics when i was introduce to Anime. But never watched it. How is it? :o My first anime was in Toonami (DBZ, Outlaw Star) and a few random ones like Slayers haha

Ranma 1/2 - its a comedy about a guy and his dad who fell into some kinda magical spring/pond and from then on, whenever they come in touch with water, they would change into a girl (Ranma) and a panda bear (Ranma's dad). It brought a lot of joy for me back in the 90s when I was still schooling. Compared to anime release past few years, you'll probably get bored of it after a few episodes. I think Ranma has a few seasons, more than 5 seasons from what I can remember. It has a fair amount of martial arts scenes and some ecchi scenes as well! =D there are lots of things a guy could do if he is transformed into a girl =P

If you wanna try watching, you might want to consider watching some of the OVAs. There are a few of them and they are just as interesting!

Welcome to ASF, klaf.
Have fun in the forum.

Watched anime since 1985.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread