Hi Folks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden1988

Oct 19, 2013
Hiya :D

I've just joined up :)
I'm 24, male, from Scotland.

I actually joined up to get everyones opinion on something I've been thinking about lately.

Are many women into anime/hentai????

I rarely hear of any :( It saddens me to think that I may never meet a girl who's into it!
Aaaanyways, just wondering if this is mostly a male thing???

Thanks,
Garden.

Reactions: renano
Hello and welcome~

We are very happy to have you here on ASF.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask or you may use the search engine on this site to see if it has been asked.

More people who are non-US residents. xD Really cool~

Pertaining to your question, I do not speak for all the women, but I do enjoy eroge and hentai. (Yes, I am a woman.)

I like to read eroge because I become tired of the cutesy stuff sometimes or the VNs are just great to read or interact with. As for hentai, I actually watch it for the art or story. I do not mind the sex scenes at all because I consider them as something 'normal'. We all have our fetishes... so nothing to be too concerned about. :3

I wouldn't consider it a 'male thing' because if you really think about... who is the general audience that is targeted to purchase the eroge and hentai?

There could be women who are sensitive about such things or just lack interest. I am not too sure, but putting some thoughts or reasons into it before making any big presumptions.

Chat with us anytime in the Spam and Game sections or lurk and download away~

Please have something sweet for your sweet self~

d08i.jpg

Hello [MENTION=73605]garden1988[/MENTION];! Welcome to ASF and please enjoy your stay here~
hmm girl that into H things? You never meet them because they good at hiding it... I think...

Hehe I bet it is just an undiscussed thing... :( shame.

I'm surprised you to hear anyone is in it for the art! Naively perhaps, since the art styles are anime styles :P
I simply made the assumption that everyone enjoyed it for the sexual stimulation. But I suppose crappy animation in hentai tears away all of its erotic ambiance for me
And I suppose, I love it when animators focus on very specific things I like, like shots of thigh or ass at the right times :P I suppose that directing aspect is very much part of the art :D

Reactions: renano
ASF-teamへようこそ, garden1988!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Hey, [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION];! You've a friend from your home...:goodtea:~>

oh yey! another scottish person =D feel free to join me in the spam section XD, and feel free to request a signature from me

Welcome to AS garden~

Hmm i do think theres a thread about this ;p But yes female have urges too and i do think they actually have more urges than guys as opposed to the popular opinion xD They may look for different things though as ojou sama said~ Probably better at hiding it as well~

Drop by the spam/games sometime and also check out the contests in my siggy~

Hehe I bet it is just an undiscussed thing... :( shame.

I'm surprised you to hear anyone is in it for the art! Naively perhaps, since the art styles are anime styles :P
I simply made the assumption that everyone enjoyed it for the sexual stimulation. But I suppose crappy animation in hentai tears away all of its erotic ambiance for me
And I suppose, I love it when animators focus on very specific things I like, like shots of thigh or ass at the right times :P I suppose that directing aspect is very much part of the art :D

Could be because I'm a freelance artist or that I just appreciate any form of art... To others, the hentai is horribly animated, but I like to think about the budget, the director/producer/animator in charged, which art style the artist chose to complement the story, the music, the choice of color, etc. Many factors involved even the directing aspect that you pointed out. ^^

I'm sure you'll find more women around who appreciates similar aspects as you do.

Until then, just enjoy ASF and your many choices in hentai and eroge. Haha~

I know I'm very late but still,
Hello and welcome to ASF garden ~ :cheering:

Considering this world's population, I'm sure there are a lot of them but maybe they're hiding themselves since apparently it is not quite right for women to be into those stuff for society

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。