.: Hi everyone! :.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihonbashi

Medieval Baka
Elite Member
May 11, 2016
Hi there!

Anime-sharing looks like a nice place to hang around so I have joined the forum!!
I´m a baka that loves old school anime/manga but I´m also a fan of some of the new releases. My first anime was Armitage III (wow.. that was a looooong time ago O.o)..
Now I´m a big fan of the Tenchi Muyo series, my fav. is a spin-off - Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari -a.k.a- War on Geminar.
See you around!

NB

Oh, here are you... Anyway...

Well, welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, nihonbashi!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: You did indeed a nice work made in the Entry section of SOTM!

Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Glad you liked it! I have limited GFX skills but I think I can whip up a tag from time to tome to enter a competition ^^.

Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Glad you liked it! I have limited GFX skills but I think I can whip up a tag from time to tome to enter a competition ^^.
Lol, you're anytime welcome^_^!

And don't worry, everyone started once from zero experience in that area. Lol, you've just a bit more practise, then runs smooth from itself the thing...^_^

Welcome to Anime-sharing, nihonbashi! I hope you enjoy your time here~
MV7XVZ.png

And, like nanashi said, very nice SOTM entry! :fulfilled:

Welcome to AS nihonbashi~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks