Hi everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenzoRenz

Mar 18, 2011
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all! I'm RenzoRenz you can call me Renz!
I found Anime-Sharing long time ago but that time it was not a forum if i not mistaken but until few days ago when i come in to anime-sharing.com it changed alot!(I found it through girlcelly blog last time before it was taken down by google) Love the new look and so on! I will be hanging out around here more often! So once again nice to meet you all! Have a good day! :D
About me: I love watching anime and i only listen to Japanese song. I'm currently studying as Business Administration.

Edit: PS. Is the Torrent section for seedings? Because i have a torrent which quite low in seeding fro bakabt.com so izzit possible to post up the link there? Sorry if i asked question around here i'm still new to this forum need to look around before asking question in section.

Last edited:
Hi Renzo. ^^
Great you found your way back then. :p Hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^

Anyway, the torrent section is for files that you are seeding, but you could also repost torrents there and ask for help, I suppose. Keep in mind that this is not possible with torrents from Bakabt.com, since they forbid that in their rules: http://wiki.bakabt.com/index.php/Rules
Always be mindful of a trackers rules before doing things like this. ;)

Nice to meet you~ Welcome to ASF~

Same here, i ONLY listen to japanese songs.

Greeting and welcome to AS, RenzoRenz ^^

On my mp3 I do only have japanese music, but since im a DJ I can't only listen to those. xD

Hope you will have a great time with us and have fun around the forum. ;)

@corocoro: Hi there corocoro^^ Ok *I only read the other rule but ah well guess i have to ask my other help me seed.

@Terumi: hi5 Terumi for only Japanese music!^^

@AntiClimax: I sure will enjoy myself at AS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。