Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillianbloodmona

Feb 25, 2011
My name is LilLian. I know English a little.I'm sorry if I mistake grammar and word.

I hope that people in this webboard welcome me. ^^

Welcome to ASF LilLian, enjoy your stay here, you don't have to be shy about not being a native English speaker ;D

Do drop by the Spam section if you have time, that's usually where the chat goes on ;D Feel free to lurk around too.

Have fun!

Hi there.. welcome to ASF
nice to meet you
and enjoy your stay

.. .. ..

Greeting and welcome to AS, LilLian~ ^^

Don't worry about your english, just do your best. xD
Enjoy your stay here and have fun with us. ;)

Welcome (from a new member)...

I'm new here also, but the community seems very very nice, so - enjoy your stay :D

Hello LilLian, welcome to AS. Enjoy your stay here. Do drop by the lpw thread to have some chat~

Hey, cute avatar you got there

Welcome LilLian, your English looks really decent to me though. Chat with us more and your English would be perfect

welcome here :) make yourself comfortable, and language is also not a problem even if you write in your native i am sure we have someone here who would do the translation part :P

where are you from anyway?

ohh Thailand i am pretty much familiar from that country although i have not visited it but still cuz in my hometown there are many students from Thailand and also some students live in my home as well as tenants :)

swadi crap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。