Hi Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oni-chyaa!

Feb 9, 2015
hello! im latin american and my name is Frank, and i found this site while searching an eroge that i still cant find anywhere, but i saw a lot of nice people in here, my english is not the best but i am learning everyday. I wanted to make a request, but i guessed it was better to introduce myself to this forum. Ive always been an anime fan, but then i found some interesting VNs and now im in search of some.
Thanks for reading!

Well, welcome to ASF Frank/oni-chyaa!!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Edit: I found finally your twin, he was in l. America lost [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];.

Thanks for replying! btw do you know how long can game requests can take?

Hmm... Well, it's depending how long your request list is... But can you maybe better describe, what you with this mean wanted? Because this question from you isn't 100% clear I find....:goodtea:

well, its a not so old eroge, and all the posts that i find it, all the links dont work :( , ill upload the request as soon as possible (btw: its called: Lovely x Cation 2)

Oh so... Well, then have you following options:

1st: You visit the Hentai Games section -> There will you find a sub section called Requests or so... -> And you create simply a request-thread there, and wait then.

2nd: You visit the Uploader, who the game uploaded has (What you there than dead links described have) -> Throw a message via PM or VM (Private Message/Visitor Message) -> Or on the game thread notice him (or her) at a post about the problem with links.

Oh so... Well, then have you following options:

1st: You visit the Hentai Games section -> There will you find a sub section called Requests or so... -> And you create simply a request-thread there, and wait then.

2nd: You visit the Uploader, who the game uploaded has (What you there than dead links described have) -> Throw a message via PM or VM (Private Message/Visitor Message) -> Or on the game thread notice him (or her) at a post about the problem with links.

Thank you so much for all the help! i really appreciate it, ill try first making the request

Thank you so much for all the help! i really appreciate it, ill try first making the request

Not to thanking, it was of course...:goodtea:

Edit: Please avoid double postings, because on the most sections is this not allowed - it's against the house rule of ASF, okay^_^?

Reactions: oni-chyaa!
Not to thanking, it was of course...:goodtea:

Edit: Please avoid double postings, because on the most sections is this not allowed - it's against the house rule of ASF, okay^_^?

by double posting you mean i shouldnt make more than one request? dont worry, ill try not to do that

Welcome to ASF Frank. All people named Frank are epic and go to heaven. Make yourself at home. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。